CHAPTER 24

Jace's POV 

2 weeks later 

My alarm rings waking me up from my deep slumber ,I move out of the bed and stalk to the shower .I have a quick shower and do anything hygiene concerning and walk out I take out a black pair of knee length shorts  and a white vest and dress up . I walk to the dorm kitchen and see some noodles so i whip it up quickly and chow down .

The moment i was done i took my bag and walked to class,I knew Reed was going to flip out but honestly i didn't care he treats me like i am a small kid at times . We have been closer than ever and he now tells me all his worries and troubles .

It feels good to have him by my side but one thing is that he hits ,kills and kicks anyone that looks at me or anyone that talks about me and as much as i love that it is wrong but i have no idea how I'd tell him that .

I walk to my class and take a seat at the back ,i pull out my stuff and wait on our lecturer, as i sit there my phone rings and i see Reed's name flash on the screen 
"helooooo"
"hey love ,why did you leave without telling me ?"
"i forgot and i was late "
"are you in class?"
"yeah "
" i am coming there soon I'll phone you when i reach "
"why?"
"why what?"
"why are you coming here ?"
"because i need you "
"nope i need a break "
"not like that"
"oh okay"

I hang up and the lecturer walks in , half way through the lesson I hear footsteps many footsteps i knew that a whole bunch of scary looking men were gonna bust the class down 

Reed walks through the door and ignores everyone and takes a seat next to me ,i hold my head down not feeling the power today "Mr you are not allowed to..." She shuts up when one of the men walk behind her ,i knew they had a gun to her but at some point you become a shitty person  "Reed tell him to leave her she is nice "
"fine " he signals the man and he backs off ,i see her trying to teach again but she looks scared ugh i wouldn't blame her .

.......

vote and comment