CHAPTER 26

Jace's POV

Reed had some 'work ' so he had to leave so i decided it was time to look hot .I apply a smokey effect over my eyelids making me look gorgeous and powerful in this dress .I finish up my makeup and slip into my heels ,i look at myself in the body length mirror and smile at my appearance, my look was a queen's fit every inch of my body looked sexy ,my legs looking so sexy and my hair down and flowing making my face look cute .

Tonight i felt like i was IT as if i was a queen and that no one could touch me .I walk to the kitchen and take a sip of the wine i had poured and took my phone dialing Reed's number but he doesn't pick up .

Third persons POV

The man infront of us had a hit on Reed so as always Reed loved taking care of these things especially when he gets to kill the ones who thought they could kill him .

We hear his footsteps on the metal floor as the man now has tears in his eyes ,they knew what Reed was but of course they still choose death itself

"hey you " When Reed became this person all of us were scared ,he would do anything and everything with no care . We all stood aside as Reed folded up his sleeves"you see now you fuckers i am pissed wanna know why because i have a date with my woman and because of you i am gonna be late and if that happens i will stalk you till you enter the gates of hell ."

Reed hadn't had any hits on him since the start of this year so we thought that this would be a good year but of course one after the other it all started again and i gotta say Reed is loving the amount of kills he is making .

Reed has this side of him just like a wolf does ,he is calm when he is with those close to him but when someone triggers him he becomes insane ,unstable ,psychotic ,deranged aggravated,incensed ,vexed and hot under the collar .

We all fear the person he becomes when triggered and that is why we call him the devil himself .

He stares at the man before pulling out his black and silver lighter ,he flips the lid causing the friction that led to the small flame ,he holds in close to the mans face "no nooo please no ahhh" the falme from a small distance burns the man leaving no print but Reed soon drags the lighter down his face to his mouth .

The flame touches his lip and the man screams ,kicks and struggles but all Reed does is smile and keep the lighter on the mans lip , there is soon a smell of something burning which was the mans mouth ,we all see the skin bubbling and turn black and soon we see the mans flesh and skin show ,as much as we all kill people this as horrendous and unpleasant,no one dared to double cross Reed because of this .

"nice isn't it" Reed soon takes out his knife and stalks around the man before cutting the mans skin on his neck . The demons sitting on Reed's shoulders as he cuts a circle on the mans skin . Soon we see blood spill from the mans neck and Reed's hands and clothes soaked with the red thick liquid. The man had a chuck of skin from his neck cut off and his mouth burnt .

Reed takes the lighter and holds it to the mans face once again " i am enjoying this aren't you huh ?" he laughs looking the man in his eyes ,Reed's phone rings he looks at the contact name and it was Jace "you see she is waiting and all because of you bastard "the man couldn't speak he just cried as Reed laughed continuing his torture . The flame burned through the mans eyes to a point when we had to look away .

Soon enough the mans body was lifeless ,still and quite. "Clean this up "

"yes boss"

We do as he says as he walks away and we knew were he was going ,to his comfort .Jace.

.......

VOTE AND COMMENT