CHAPTER 3

Jace's POV

"time to get up" I mumble to my sleepy self i get ready for college and thankfully i have only three classes so i could go to work today ,i had phoned Harry and gave him my timetable and he was cool with it and said i could start today or tomorrow because i didn't have alot of classes .

3hours later 

my classes were over so i walked to the gym,it was just a bit further than what i am used to but hey i have my own personal excercise now .

"Harry ?"
"hey nice seeing you " i see David behind the desk 
"oh hey"
"what brings you here ?"
"i work here now "
"you handling the docs?"
"yeah i am ,is Harry here ?"
"yeah he is in the back "
"ok but what are you doing here ?"
"you really don't know"
"no what is it ?"
"my brother owns the place "
"you mean Reed?"
"nah the sky,of course Reed"
"shit"
"yeah the Reed you stood up to "
"he is my boss now!!!??"
"yeah but chill Jace you won't see him often because he doesn't go down t the financial department alot "
"are you sure ?"

before David spoke ,you know the saying 'speak of the devil and he shall appear ' there stood Reed ."welcome Jace" I was frozen my mind in clutter "uh thank you "just then David spoke "sup bro welcome to my gym" Reed gives him this look that was more than enough to silence David,I can tell David loves his brother but at the same time he fears and respect's him "Jace .Come with me "I follow him and  the only thing on my mind is if i should bow down to him like David did or be my normal self .I mean he is my boss "umm....look I know we ..."he cuts me off "I didn't ask you to speak now did I "I take in a deep breath "okayyy but i want you to know i do not fear you at all i just respect you as my boss and i speak my mind so get used to it "he smirks "Miss Moon if i were you I'd be careful " i roll my eyes "ok" he sits on the chair unbuttoning his suit jacket or whatever the right word is "good ,so if you didn't know you are the only woman who works here"i nod "so let me make this clear ,you will not step out of your office because not all the guys who visit this gym are simps they will take what they want .Are we clear" "yup" 

"the office is at the back ,Harry will show you how things are done " I don't say anything i just walk out. I wait for Harry and he shows me were my office is ,i enter and see a pile of documents on my desk .I had never seen so much paperwork in my whole life ,so i had to get down to this .

6 hour's later
around 8pm

I had finished the paperwork,my office was neat only thing that was left was sorting out the computer and i was done .I reach for my bottle but see my water is finished ,i step out of my office and see the gym completely empty ,for a second i thought i was locked in but then i see Reed .He was doing lifts ,I've never seen someone with so much brawn .He picked up the next weight that was so huge the thought of me even holding it made my arms and legs feellike noodles 

I was caught out of my thoughts "you're still here ?"he looks me down - up "uhh i uhh i st...i stayed late to umm fin..finish the work i mean uhh the paperwork" WHAT THE DAMN HELL HAPPENED I HAVE NEVER STAMMERED LIKE THAT !!!!! i scream at myself in my head "and you finished it all?" he asks "yes,just the drafts and edits need to be done on the computer "i say fulling my bottle and screwing the cap back on "finish it tomorrow,you can leave for now "

"but i am almost done ..."he drops the weight with such force and it hits the floor with a 'thud'making me stop .He walks up to me and stands inches away ,so tall that my head reached just above his chest "I said tomorrow "i nod"sure" He slowley steps back and i walk to my office packing my things and i head out .

I reach home and take a hot shower ,eating some leftover pizza i complete my summary for class and my phone beeps it was a text from Jessie 

jessie:hey how was the first day of work??
me:why am i even talking to you ,you knew who my boss was !!
jessie:yeah ok but you guys know each other so....anyway i didn't see you at lunch
me:i forgot i even had a lunch ,the work was so much i was in damn shock 
jessie:damn girl .....anyway did you see any hot dudes ??
me:Reed told me not to step out of the office because some guys aren't good
jessie:lameeeee he is so bossy 
me: true but he is hot
jessie:ooooooooooo i see someones got their eye on Reed
me:shut up ,I'm going to bed 

The moment i put my phone down i drift off to sleep 

.................

VOTE &COMMENT

ENJOY