CHAPTER 15

Jace's POV 

"you sick fuck let me go!" 
sorry girly but your boyfriend shouldn't have messed with me so be a good girlfriend and pay the price "  He spoke as he made small cuts on my hands and legs that were tied .

"Well you won't get away with shit ,I assure you that " He held the gun to my head and cussed me out but i wasn't afraid ,knowing that Reed would be here to get me .He would kill these assholes and take me away from here .

it's been nearly an hour since this old fuck took me ,he and his men have been touching me and making more and more wounds on my body .

I  finally hear gunshots ,letting out a sigh of relief i look at Martel "run while you still have legs old man "

He drags me by hair while holding a gun to my head .I try to get out of his grip but each time i tried he punched me ,the old fuck has some life ."Reed I'll take what you love "
" now i am gonna kill you "
Reed,Juelo and all his men power through Martells men,and they eventually reach me "
"she is a real beauty "
"can't say the same for you " In a swift motion Reed blows the old fucks head off 

Reed's POV 

"Jace I'm ..."  

Before i could continue i felt her arms around me ,she was crying .I felt her pain and it's all my fucking fault ,time and time again i always hurt her .

I hugged her so tight kissing her forehead i see the blood all over her body ,all the marks "Jace."
"yes"
"did they ...did th...."
"no " i couldn't say anything ,i couldn't say that 

....

VOTE AND COMMENT 
FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM: jaciereads