CHAPTER 20

Jace's POV 

I slip into my pink silk dress and adjust the straps as i hear Reed shuffle "Jace you don't have to do this "
"shut up we are so close and this man is a perv so all i have to do is act like a slut and we can move on ok ?"
"fine "

 He looks me down - up before licking his lips " you look ravishing "
"thank you "
"if he touches you i will kill him "
"you can kill him after i kidnap him " I kiss his cheek and walk out ,i see Juelo and a lot of other men . They all had their waist and fronts decorated with guns and more weapons i couldn't name .

 I walk out and step into the limo that drives me to the club .We reach after a while and the second i step out i see young men and girls stand in a line waiting to go in ,the smell of alcohol and drugs linger in the full crowded air . I walk to the door and the bouncer gives me one look and lets me through .

I walk with my head high and fear in the back of my head as i reach the VIP area . The curtain swishs and i know the fucker saw me  i wait for a few seconds until one of the bouncers looks at me before letting me in ,DDDDDAAAAMMMNNNN do i feel so fucking hot .

As i walk through the red room i see half naked girls and some that use sexy dresses and either sit on the red couch or on the mans lap .I see the man who Reed had informed me about ,i had to play nice just until we reach the room ."can i have a seat next to you ?"
"yes please " he says trying to sound sexy . I smirk and sit next to him .
"do you want a drink ?"
"oh I'll just have a diet coke i am on a diet "
"i love a thin chick its good " He smiles with his crooked gold grills 

 How can a man even think like that when he fucking looks like THATTT!!!! EWWW JUST EWW

he gets the drinks and i smile before taking it from him . I obviously don't take even a sip because he could be trying to rape me or shit so i act like a i am taking sips ."wanna dance ?"
"nah sweet doll but i wanna see you dance "
"ok"

I head on the open floor and sway my hips to the music and look sexy and hot ,I watch as the idiot looks at me and smirks .Now was my chance .

"can we take this to the room ?"
"of course my sweet baby doll "
"ok what room because i have to just touch up my make up " I smirk and touch his shoulder and he looks at me "34 be ready "

I rush to the bathroom and hear Reed's voice in the ear piece "I'll be there you just get out and head back to the limo "
"okay be safe he is fucking ugly "
"ohh i know love "

 I laugh and walk out ,the bouncers let me pass ,i hop in the limo and the driver takes me back to Reed's place .

.......

Vote and Comment