CHAPTER 4

Jace's POV

My sleep breaks when rays of sun hit my sleepy eyes ,I turn to the alarm clock and see it never went off ,i was two hours late for work!.
I get off the bed and rush to the bathroom having a quick but clean shower ,i throw on a old sweatpants and a black t-shirt .I grab my things and run out ,i reach work in a few longgg minutes and see the gym is packed ,the place is full of tall buff guys and Harry .

I try to sneak in without Harry seeing me ,don't know why but i try when some huge guy blocks my way "you're Jace?" he asks "yes who wants to know?"just then he turns to everyone else and shouts "guys this is JACE!! she is bosses rival now" I stand there stunned just as he shouts Reed walks ,did he forbid me about these 'kind of guys' they are nice ,well in a way and its because he didn't want them to know how i shut him down "Juelo leave her." the guy named Juelo stepped away with extra speed and why was he so scared of Reed ,the same way David was .

"Reed I am sorry I'm lat..."before i could complete my sentence he grabs my wrist and drags me to his office 
"you don't pay heed do you "
"I am sorry it is just th..."
"what!? I saw your schedules and you didn't have any classes so what's the excuse Jace?"
"I understand that and i won't repeat it"
"because if you do i will fire you "

That hit the nerve."No offense BOSSSS but you ever wonder why you didn't have anyone else as in a woman work here ,if you think that its because the guys look a bit scary that isn't the reason ,its because men like you feel like you can dominate us woman as if we can't survive without you men.I said i was sorry but i take it back because somedays i will be arriving at the time i did today.What then huh BOSSSS .I take back my apologys,so if you want to fire me go right ahead but your gym will never find someone who works at my speed and has my brain"

I shut down the egotistical fucker and spin on my heel walking off .

Reed's POV   

That was the first time anyone ,let alone a woman raised their voice to me and for fuck sake I didn't even get angry ,infact i was somehow pleased with her tone .It made me hard more than anything else .I  am glad i listened to David and didn't kill her the first day i saw her .

Jace's POV

"He and his  dumbass gym can go to hell ,from now on i will do as i please " i mumble to myself "you should not have done that "Juelo says "or what Jeulo huh!?" 

I fling all the bags of the table and stand on it "Hi guys I am Jace Moon and I am the new employee here it's been a pleasure meeting you all and if you all are wondering then YES  I am the same girl that shut your boss Reed up .I feel very confident about working with you all "

just as i step down everyone shouts my name and not going to lie it overwhelms me but in the corner of my eye i see Reed staring at me but his expression was not upset ,pissed or angry the fucker was smirking "Jace!go to your office i need to talk to you "Harry shouts me .

I head to my office and Harry walks in 
"Jace do you know who Reed is ?"
"David's brother"
"No Jace he is the most feared man across the world .....in the underworld "
"what do you mean ?"
"He is the biggest weapons dealer across the world ,formally a hitman and he owns the biggest underground rings ,have you never heard of Reed Antonio Lorenzo"
"no i have not and i know this is a joke "
"Think about it ,why did Juelo shut up and he is twice the size of Reed and how only you had a shitty mouth ,all the men that workout here are his men ,they are all loyal to him and he takes them like family thats why he jokes ,drinks and supports them ,but if he is ever betrayed he will not think for a second to kill ,you are lucky you are still alive .You are alive because David told Reed to not harm you "

My heartbeat increases and my skin feels as if something crawls on it ,was i really going to work under a criminal .I had so much on my mind but I could not just quit the job but I am scared for my life ,he would have killed me by now right .

2 days later

Ever since I found out about Reed well about the real him ,I haven't gone back to work.It left me confused more than anything else,college was fine but I still couldn't understand what   kind of a situation i was in .I return from classes and put on my pj's and lay on the couch watching a movie when there is a knock on the door .Who could it be at this time ,i walk toward the door

"Reed?"

.......

I hope you all are liking the book so far ,i wanted you all to know that Reed's povs will be short  Please don't forget to vote and comment and ENJOY<3