CHAPTER 27

Jace's POV

I try calling him again but he doesn't answer so i just sit on the couch taking out selfies till i heard the door open" so damn long huh" i walk to the door and see Reed covered in blood

"Reed fuck are you shit you are bleeding "

"its not my blood love " he chuckles

"idiot ,go take a shower and I'll tell Jeulo get another car "

"okay love " i kiss him from a distance and he walks to the shower .

I sit on the bed waiting for him and i realise he didn't have any clothes , i dial Jeulo and thankfully he answers

"hey jeulo i need you get us another car and a suit for Reed "

"yeah cool I'll be there "

I sit on the bed scrolling through Instagram when Reed steps out of the shower .HIS BODYYYY

"YOU ARE SO HOT FUCKKKK I NNENENDNND YOUUU" i run to him and hug his torso kissing his chest "Jace you are acting all fan girl "

"so what did you see yourself"

"huh" he chuckles and hugs me and i just loved this .

"did you call Jeulo?"

"yeah he is getting a car and clothes for you "

Soon Jeulo arrives ,i take the clothes from him "We will see you at the club "

"okay"

I peak and see he brought the black JEEP "you brought my favourite"

"yeah i know you all to well now"

"you do "

I walk to the room and hand Reed his clothes ,he puts on his suit and this man looks so devine he was so handsome i just couldn't help but stare"ready ?"

"no wait " i walk up to him and wrap my hands around his neck ,i was using heels but he was still taller than me so i had to stand on the edge of my heels and i kissed him .

This kiss was something else other than lust ,my feelings and heart were sky rocketing .His tongue massaging mine as we kissed his hands holding firm on my waist .

"Jace you never fail to amaze me "

"same here babe "

I grab my things and we leave . After a while we arrive at his new club and oh my gosh was it full ,people dressed up and lined up all stuck together as they wait to go in .I step out and Reed takes my hand ,we walk in as the IT couple and damn did it feel amazing .

We step in the club and the smell of weed ,cigars and alcohol invades my nostrils we walk up to the VIP area where i see Jessie and David along with more people "sit " Reed points to his lap

"my pleasure " I swing my legs over his lap and position my ass on his cock "you are gonna make me regret giving you a seat "

"no no i wouldn't dare " I smirk

"uhuh we will see soon love " he kisses my neck whilst calling over the waitress and she looks at him with lust ,i mean i don't blame her he is that gorgeous"what can i get you ?" she asks trying to be sexy before he answers i do

"I'd like a vodka with some lemon punch and he'd like a whiskey on the rocks now leave "

she scoffs and turns but as 'clumsy ' as i am i pick my leg up and stick it out tripping her "watch it girly remember i can have you fired " i say looking her in the eyes as she sits on the floor . She doesn't say anything but walks away .

"that was a turn on love "

"yeah ?"

"mmh" he sucks on my neck while his hand squeezes my ass "i can legit feel you Reed "

"so what ? you caused it "

"and i am ready to be punished"

We all sit and sip on our drinks and Jessie and i move to the dance floor ,we grind against each other and i feel David and Reed's eyes on us . Before i knew it Reed had grabbed m hand leading me to the stairwell that led to VIP rooms .

"not even Jessie is allowed to touch you Jace let me make that very clear to you "

"show me that i belong to you "

He laid me down on the bed and kissed my legs going up to my thighs and pulled down my panties .He calmly took off my dress and kissed my chest "Jace tonight i am making love with you i am not fucking
you " 

.....

VOTE AND COMMENT