CHAPTER 14

Jace's POV  

"Reed" still in his warm embrace I call to him but before i could look up at him everything went black . I had been shot 

"JACE WAKE UP STAY WITH ME LOVE DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE JUST STAY I CAN'T LOSE YOU"

All i hear is Reed's words and gunshots but it all slowly fades till i hear nothing 

3 days later

I wake up in a hospital bed not remembering much .Reed walks in along with two officers at his side .
"Miss Moon ,we are here from .."
"yeah , continue " I cut them off
"I take it you know Mr Lorenzo "
"yes "
"did he shoot you ?"
"no "
"does he do anything illegal that you have seen or heard of ?"
"no"
"are you sure?"
"yeah "
"here is our card please call us if you have anything to say "
"yeah"

They walk out leaving me and Reed alone ,i tear the card and throw it in the bin beside my bed 
"mi amor ,how are you feeling ?"
"good but i swear i must have been hit by a bus "
"you didn't say anything to the PD ,why? you know everything"
"you are the biggest idiot before you could ever be red de arms (weapon king)"
"i am whatever you say" 

Reed's POV 

seeing her lay there ,hurt me .I caused this ,she would have been just fine if i hadn't given in to my pleasure . I had feelings for her but i can't tell her ,not now because i know if she knows she will not leave .Being near her would only hurt her .

Jace's POV 

He looked at me and i was just as hurt as him but he locked his emotions away, he didn't want to be loved or to love all because he is scared  i don't know of what but i need to know .He was avoiding eye contact .His emerald like eyes were full of pain . It was horrible to see him like that 

1 MONTH LATER 

Reed's POV 

"Harry call Furook and get me a location ,Martell will fucking be dead soon "
"it's all ready "
"everyone load up ,Harry in the van ,Juelo with me "

As everyone loads up my phone rings it was Jace my Queen .I tried to leave her ,break her but she stayed with me for the past month .She still has a lot she wantsto do in life and i promised her i would help her as she has been helping me since the day i had realized i was in love with her we haven't even had sex but this woman has me wrapped around her pinky.

"hey love "
"ohhhh hii Reed my boy " Martell .
"you bastard I'll fucking kill you !"
"If i were you I'd watch my mouth ,i mean i do have the love of your life and boy is she sexy and pleasing to kill"
"if you touch i will break every bone in your body you old fuck"
"ahh just like father like sons ,all bark no bite "
"fuck you "
"this girl is very beautiful my men would love a reward "
"I'll kill you once i find you"
"REEED HELPP PLEASE !!!" I hear Jace shout in the background and i knew i fucked up .He cuts the call .

I knew you'd get hurt ,fuck i am so sorry Jace .I fucking promise you will be back with me soon you are way to good to be in my life I don't deserve you but i can't help it ,you make me feel alive with you around i know I'd never win any argument. I'll kill any pussy who dares lay a finger on you .

.....

VOTE AND COMMENT
FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM: jaciereads 
ENJOY