CHAPTER 16

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM 

VOTE AND COMMENT 

.....................................

Jace's POV

I hugged him, tears rolling down my face .I knew he'd come ."Jace relax love its over "
"i..k..know "

4 weeks later 

I slip into my jeans and tank top ,putting my hair in a bun i a walk to the kitchen and have my coffee .Just as i was about leave for college my phone rang Jessie's name flashed "hey jess wh..."
"I AM PREGO OMG I AM GONNA BE A MUMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!"
"ARE YOU SERIOUS OH MY GODDD" My heart was dancing with joy 
"yessss jace i cannot believe it and David  already loves the baby i am so happy girl i cannnnttttt even " I think she was crying 
"jesss haha shhhh "I couldn't help but laugh at her outburst 
"please come over to Davids place "
"i have classes now ,so I'll come by later "
"okkk bye love you "
"love you "

I hang up and lock up while walking to college when i see Reed waiting outside ,he leaned against his jeep while checking his phone .He wore black slack's and a white shirt with the first two buttons undone .This man becomes more and more sexy each day "hey love " he pulls me in and kisses me "hi you are here early "
"yea i had some work in this area "
"lies"
"shut up "

I laugh and sit in the jeep when i catch a glimpse of the gun he had at the back of his slack's

"was it messy ?"
"not that much so yea"

Over the while i had gotten used to Reed and his lifestyle ,at first he wanted to leave me just because he was scared but hey i live for the risk ,my life was boring before i met him but now .

Now its exciting beyond comparison he is amazing and he even lets me come on not to dangerous jobs .

We haven't had sex yet because i am still not totally ready but i mean in oral support you can bet we both were there .

Reed had the tounge of a demon ,his speed,length and his tounge was thick .When he first went down on me i swear the devil made me feel heaven.

I looked at him and saw he had bags under is eyes "Reed when last did you sleep like a proper sleep "
"last night "
"don't you dare lie to me "
"i don't know babe its been really fucking busy "
"I think you should get someone to help you "
"like what a PA ?"
"yeah "
"fuck no ,i only work alone "
"Reed shut up i am gonna put up an ad and then they will help "
"Jace its a mafia not the other businesses i work with "
"i know but only we need to know that "
"ugh why the fuck do i let you talk me into this shit "
"because you are in love with me " i smile like some goose and kiss him 

He drops me off at college and drives off .I walk to my first session and see Mr Haris"Mr Haris"
"yes Jace "
"Jessie wasn't to good is it fine if i get the notes for her "
"yes yes thank you "

Once i get the notes i take my seat and he begins the lesson ,i had one more class after this and it was the worst .I hated that teacher with a fucking passion .

I walked to my next class when i see Mr Haris talking with Reed .What the fuck ?. I walk over to them "hey Reed "
"hey love "
"oh you guys are dating " Mr Haris states  and soon walks away 

"okkk what was that about ?"
"he is working for me "
"the fuck how many more ?"
"only him "
"what is his role then ?"
"he supplies drugs here "
"oh "

I ignore Reed  and go to class were the dumb ass teacher was waiting on my ass "You are fucking late "
"i don't think you are allowed to cuss "
"what the fuck did you say "

Before i could say anything Reed's hand wraps around my waist and his voice echoed through the class

"Watch your fucking mouth dry ass " he walks up to her standing right infront of her face and he whisper's something making her gulp "sorry Jace please take your seat "

I smile and take my seat while Reed sits next to me 

......

VOTE AND COMMENT 

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM :jaciereads 

Enjoy
👑