CHAPTER 25

Jace's POV

As i sit in class i feel Reed's hand go further up and up on my thigh ,i push it away trying to focus on the work but he ignores me and continues to tickle my thigh ,not in a ticklish way but in a relaxing way but right now i needed to relax .

"Babe the club's opening tonight you up for it ?" he leans closer and whispers in my ear and i swear i get butterflies .

"what time ?"

"the opening is at eight"

"okay"

He leans in and takes my chin in his hands and forces me to look at him

"i know you are not 'it' today and i won't force you but by tonight this sad face and down face is gonna change love i promise you that " he says kissing me i feel his tongue in my mouth as his hand holds my chin keeping me in place ,i sink into him and give in to him . I needed this kind of attention i have no idea why but i craved it .

"Jace can we go now or do we have to wait ?"

"we can go now"

The power i had to just walk out and no one could say anything ,we walk out while Reed holds my bag and his men trail behind .

He helps me get on the truck and he drives off"i want ice-cream" i blurt out

"babe i have a meeting "

"oh okay" For some reason my insecurities kept showing up at every point of the day ,i just can't deal with my emotions tears at the brim .

I needed to cry i have to i need to get all this out of my system because today just made me hate myself .

"Jace please babe no i am sorry " He stops the car and gets of walking to my side ,he opens the door and takes me out he places me on the bonnet and stands in between my legs wiping my tears

"babe i will take you ok just don't cry"

"its not that"

"then what is it? "

" my insecurities keep making me feel like shit and i can't get it out of my head and its mentally killing me"

"babe you have nothing to be insecure about because you are the best as they come perfect in every way i got fucking lucky with you so trust me love you have nothing to worry about because i love you so damn much "

I still couldn't tell Reed those three simple words because it just didn't feel right God knows why .

"i know but my mind can't help but overthink and i sometimes just hate myself "

"babe whenever you feel like this i need you to talk to me okay love just relax ."

"okay" i say in a low tone as my nose becomes stuffy because of crying

"see and you still want ice-cream?"

"yesss" I jump into his arms and he catches me ,his hands resting on my ass

"ohhh strong grip" he says smirking

"yess dadddyy" he chuckles and puts me back into the truck .

we drive to a Ice-cream parlour and get ice-creams and we drive back to my dorm ,we step in and he takes out his phone "yeah i need it now ....yuh "

He hangs up and lays on the couch unbottoning his buttons "who was that?"

"the tailor"

"ohhh what does the suit look like?" i know he would look so good in a suit bruhh any colour.

"its not a suit, its a dress for you "

" what why?"

"because you need to look extra special tonight"

"what does it look like?"

"you will have to wait "

I scoff and walk away taking a shower

I step out of the steamy shower and see a red box on my bed with Reed sitting on the chair at my table"ooohh is this it?"

"mmh"

I wrap the towel around me and rush to the box ,i open it and there layed a black silk dress that had sliver chains and studs all over the waist and breast area ,the top half was translucent so my chest would show but sliver studs and chains covered my boobs . It was a short black dress and i see a pair of silver heels in the box aswell . I smile before running into Reed's tatted arms

"like it?"

"i love it " I kiss his cheek and hug him as his he does the same .

"I can't wait to see you in it "

"mmmee tttoo"

......

VOTE AND COMMENT