Strange Mates - Chapter 10

A/N: Hey guysss!! sorreh I haven't uploaded in abit, but been sooo busy, going to try and upload as much as i can i promise :D xx 

Warning!! The following chapter may contain elements that may upset some people, so please be aware :) and happy reading guys !!! love Dannii !! x

Chapter 10

Unknown P.O.V

Smash!

Bang!

Bang!

My teeth rattled in my mouth as he smashed my head of the wall once more. I bit down on my tongue refusing to scream and give him the satisfaction of seeing that he was hurting me. No not this time. This time I would be strong. I held back the tears as he smashed my head off the wall again repeatedly and prayed he’d stop soon as black dots began to dance behind my eyes and my vision began to swim. “You fucking useless bitch!” he screamed in my face but I refused to flinch. So many times he’d hit me and called me allsorts when he’d been in a temper and I’d just happened to be around, and so many times I’d cried out and whimpered away, but it hadn’t stopped it happening, if anything it had made it a hell of a lot worse. I think he enjoyed hearing me scream. The sick bastard. I closed my eyes and tried to get a grip on my vision but the pain reverting through my skull was too much for me to cope with and I internally screamed. ‘I wish I was dead’ I thought to myself knowing that even if I was no one would miss me. I had no friends, hell I daren’t make friends. My mother had died, so I was left with my father. Yes my father was the monster currently smashing my head against a wall. Got to love your family. I sighed inside and silently begged him to stop. “You are a fucking waste of space, I don’t even fucking want you around. Why don’t you just fuck off. You not worth the breathing space to anyone!” he spat in my face and I internally whimpered. Sure he’d called me everything from a bitch to a whore to a ugly bastard, but never before had he told me to fuck off and that I wasn’t worth the breathing space. But as I sat there as he smashed my head against the wall for the umpteenth time I couldn’t help but believe him. No one wanted me, so what was the point of living through this torture anymore. 

I sighed and let out the breath I was holding as I felt him release my hair and stomp away. Getting up, I swayed slightly before my vision was right enough for me to run to my room. When I got there I locked the door before running into my bathroom. I checked myself in the mirror. My dark blue eyes shone with fresh tears and my cheeks were red where they had began to fall, my black curly hair cascaded in a wild tangle down my back from where he’d grabbed it and several lumps had appeared on my head. I touched them and winced. My skin was a pale tone and my bones stuck out on my face, a scar lined my forehead where my “father” had smashed a glass bottle off my forehead one time in temper. I sighed and looked away from my reflection, what was the point anyway. I searched under the sink for the thing I always turned to because I had no one else. It glittered and shined under the light and I smiled half heartedly at the knife as I reached to grab it. “You understand” I whispered before making fresh cuts in my arms, running over old scars of the many times I’d done this before. I knew cutting was wrong, it was more pain to be fair, but it was pain I was in control of, pain I was causing not pain being caused at the hands of another. I sighed in a slight bit of relief as I stared down at the six fresh cuts that now lined my left arm and oozed crimson blood. I watched as the blood began to clot and stop streaming, before I wiped it up with a towel and threw the towel and the blade back in the basket under my sink. I then headed back into my room and sobbed myself to sleep.