Strange Mates - Chapter 19

A/N: Here is thee next next chapter :P Hope you enjoy it!! I wasnt sure about the events that occur but hey ho! :P Anyways read and enjoy! much love dannii xx

Chapter 19

Zylen’s P.O.V

I was going to tell Harley that I was going to shift as a pack member had some clothes for me but she was being addressed by a pack member and she seemed distracted so instead I snuck off and shifted and changed. I was still in shock. I had my mate back and that was amazing. But who was that beautiful and innocent little girl that had called my mate mummy.  My heart had swelled when she’d called Harley mummy and it had swelled even more when I watched how Harley was with her. She was a natural with children and the thought of her being like that with our children warmed me from the inside. I made a note to ask Harley who this girl was but I knew from the agitation among pack members and the fear in Kalix’s eyes that I had to address the pack about Ryan. Because to them Ryan was the enemy and therefore he needed destroying. I wasn’t heartless though. Kalix deserved her mate and her mate had already proved his worth to my pack by protecting my mate when I had been unable without even being asked. 

I walked back towards the pack in just a pair of denim jeans and I noticed Harley was crying and looking around frantically. She’d noticed my disappearance. I walked behind her and wrapped my arms softly around her waist and buried my head in her neck breathing in her scent. I felt her relax against me and smiled before I looked up to my pack. “As we can all see, the mission is complete and we have successfully retrieved Harley back” I smiled and looked down at Harley who smiled at me. “But Alpha there is a panther among us. Actually there is two!” someone said. I looked up and nodded. “The panther is Kalix’s mate and has proved to me that he is worthy of our pack as he protected our Luna and my mate when we couldn’t” I said simply. I watched as they all nodded and I knew they wouldn’t go against me. I watched as Kalix sighed in relief and smiled at me. Mouthing a thank you at me. I nodded in response. “What about the other panther.” one pack member said and I looked confused. I didn’t realise there was another panther. “He’s talking about me.” I heard Harley say softly and I heard several gasps of shock. “I didn’t tell you all I was a panther shifter. I tried to conceal it. Hell I never wanted this. But I can’t change what’s in my DNA” she said weakly. Guilt on her face. I kissed her neck softly and felt her shiver. “So our Luna is a panther!” Ace spoke up and I looked at him. He was the brother of Jace and I respected him. He was only 14 and a brilliant kid. I guess he was just trying to get his head around it. Afterall I had ordered all panther’s to be killed and here we were with two among us. “Yes our Luna is a panther and has been since she joined us. But she is still very much the Luna and still my mate and I love her. So you shall accept her as if she was a wolf. Understand?” I said simply and heard yes’ in response I smiled at my pack satisfied and looked down at Harley who was blushing madly. “You…You love me?” she stuttered before blushing more. “Yes Harley Michaelson. I love you very much. You are my world” I said honestly. Not caring who heard or what they thought. I kissed her softly, moulding her mouth to mine. Her breath was hot and her mouth warm and inviting. I would of pulled her closer but she had the little girl in her hands. I pulled apart sadly and watched as she blushed as the pack cleared their throats. I grinned at her. “All right pack. Let’s go home.” I said simply before turning and walking beside Harley as we headed back towards the pack house.