Strange Mates - Chapter 17

A/N: Hope you guys are still enjoying it!!!

Here is the next chapter!! sorry its so short but hey its necessary!! :P xx Enjoy and Take care xx Dannii xx

Chapter 17

Harley’s P.O.V

Arms gripped me roughly and tightly and despite the pain that ran through my body like a wild fire I clung to Bonnie with all my might. I wouldn’t let them separate us, because if they did god knows what they would do to her for my foolishness in thinking we could escape. My heart ached as it had for the last hour I knew it was because the last of my bond to Zylen as disappeared because I felt too empty for it to still be lingering. Even without the bond though I still craved him. He was the only thing keeping me fighting. Just knowing he was coming for us allowed me to keep a clear head and not just sag in defeat. “Take the girl away from my daughter” Lucas demanded and I snarled as I felt hands try and rip Bonnie’s sleeping form from my hands. “Don’t touch her!” I snarled and they just grinned before someone slapped me across the face. The shock making me loosen my grip on Bonnie fractionally. But it was enough for them to take her from me. My body went cold in her absence. “Don’t hurt her! She’s just a child!” I begged. Ashamed at myself for having to resort to begging but caring non the less if it saved Bonnie’s life. Lucas just laughed at me. “Like we take orders from you my dear child” he said smugly and I just snarled. I hated this man so much. He was no father of mine as much as he tried to force his father stature upon me. I watched weakly as they took Bonnie away and out of my sight. I knew there was no point fighting them there was too many of them and my body was too weak. It was over. ‘”I’m sorry” I whispered in my head, though I knew Zylen wouldn’t hear me. I sighed. Looking towards Ryan I noticed they had him held too like me. I looked confused. “Why is Ryan being held” I asked softly. “Because my dear daughter he was aiding your escape. And for that he shall be punished” Lucas said simply and shrugging like it was nothing.  I whimpered this was my fault if I had just stayed put no one would of gotten hurt in my recklessness. I looked at Ryan and tried to apologise with my eyes. He smiled weakly at me and my heart broke. He didn’t deserve any form of punishment and he certainly wont deserve the punishment these sick fuckers probably have in mind. But there was nothing I could do. The grip around my waist and on my arms was too tight to escape from so I was helpless. I sighed in frustration. “Take her back to the basement please James. I shall deal with her later.” Lucas said and I turned to see it was James that held me. I whimpered no wonders my skin was crawling this guy was allsorts of creepy. He was the sick fucker that had been in the basement earlier when they had come for me. He dragged me roughly off towards the basement and there was nothing I could do. I just prayed that they had taken Bonnie there as well because then at least I could protect her when I couldn’t protect Ryan.