Strange Mates - Chapter 26

A/N: Thank you guys sooo much for al the votes and comments!!! Much apprecitated!! I love hearing what you guys think!! Anyways here is the last chapter of this story! I hope you like how it ends!! There will be an epilogue thats set years later but that needs writing tehe!! Anyways enjoy and Much love...Dannii xxx

Chapter 26:

*That evening*

Kalix’s P.O.V

I watched as Harley paced the floor of her room again. She was nervous that much was obvious. It was her first time at an event with the whole pack. I knew she thought she wasn’t going to be the Luna they deserved but I had faith that she would be fine. She just needed to relax. It will come naturally to her. Its in her blood. Its what she was born to be. “Harley will you chill!” I said to her determined to make her calm down before she burned a hole in the carpet. “I am calm!” she retorted her voice getting higher towards the end. “Sure you are!” I said sarcastically and she shot me a glare. “Look just go and get ready!” I said pointing to the closet. She sighed. “What am I going to where!” she said raising her hands in defeat. I sighed. I couldn’t stand seeing her like this. “Come on!” I said dragging her to the closet. Rifling through her clothes I wondered what to put her in. She had plenty of clothes. I watched as she fiddled with her hands and bit her lip as she watched me go through her clothes. “Here this should be perfect!” I said tossing her the dress. “I’m not so sure Kalix” she said timidly holding the dress up. “Go put it on Harls!” I demanded pointing to the bathroom. She nodded and left. I smiled at my achievement and went to sit on her bed. Ten minutes later she emerged from the bathroom and I gasped. It looked more amazing on her than I thought. “Told you it was too much!” she muttered at my response, turning to go change again. “No you don’t! you are leaving that dress on you look amazing!” I said happily. She still looked unsure. I looked her over again. The dress was simple. It was white with a deep v neck that stopped low enough to see slight breast, but not enough to be considered slutty. The dress then pleated out at the bottom, causing it to flair out slightly. It stopped mid thigh. It looked perfect on her. It highlighted her curves and breasts while showing her legs. Because of the colour it made her black with blue highlights hair stand out in contrast. I was pleased with my picking. “come girl lets get your hair and make up sorted” I said motioning to the chair. She nodded and complied. I didn’t do much with her hair, just ran my fingers through the curls to smooth them out and allow them to fall more freely down her back. I then fixed a white rose flower clip into her hair to match with the dress. I decided to keep her make up minimum. Only applying light eye liner, mascara and white glitter eye shadow along with a light pink lip gloss. Satisfied with what I’d achieved I smiled at her. “You look amazing Harls! My wife all grown up!” I said laughing she laughed with me. “Thank you so much Kalix!” she said grabbing me and pulling me into a hug. “Okay, don’t kill me Harls! I still need to get ready!” I begged trying to escape her grip. She laughed and blushed slightly letting me go. “Sorry” she muttered and I laughed which earned me a jab in the ribs. I scowled at her and she grinned trying to look innocent. “You are lucky I need to get ready otherwise it would be so on!” I screamed running off to my room to get ready.