18

Sunday was a blur. Your parents were asleep most of the day because they got home later than you did. It was a blessing in disguise because if you got caught in you torn up costume and a boys t-shirt with the stench of alcohol on your breath, you'd never be allowed out into public again.

You managed to get your laundry done and cleaned up your room a bit, then spent the rest of your time outside in the looming fall weather.

It's nice, seeing the leaves start to whither and turn into an array of oranges, yellows, and reds. Fall is your favorite time of the year and it's getting closer and closer as each day passes.

Even as you're walking to class you can feel the crips air chill your lips. In fact, it's all of you that's chilly. You pull your hoodies collar up more, trying to cover your eyes exposed neck from the air.

"It seems you had fun at the party," Sasha meets up with you at the schools entrance with a flirtatious grin on her lips. Hinting that she knows about you and Eren.

You decided to test her knowledge. "It was decent. Nothing too spectacular."

"Yeah nothing... nothing but mind blowing sex with Eren Jaeger!" Sasha laughs loudly and you shush her with your finger. "Don't tell me you're trying to keep it a secret? The whole hallway full of people in line for the bathroom heard you two. And this."

Sasha holds out her phone and it's a video of you and Eren coming out of the bathroom, his shirt off and on you, along with your torn costume and red tinted faces.

"Jesus!" You snatch her phone and inspect it more even though you can clearly see it. "This has to be deleted, Sasha."

"I can delete it off my phone but I can't delete it off of everyone's," she looks at you with guilt. "The whole school has a copy. Someone sent it around."

You lean up against the wall all outside of your class, feeling defeated. There's no way your dad won't find out. Some idiot boys are going to talk about it at practice or in the locker room and you're gonna be done for.

"My life is over," you shut your eyes tightly, contemplating how you should go about this. "Do you know who sent it around?"

She shakes her head. "It was anonymous. I'm sorry, y/n."

"It's not your fault," you sigh.

The bell overhead rings, signaling the five minute warning to get to class before the final bell. You lift yourself off the wall and turn to go inside your class.

"I'll see if I can track down the OG sender. Don't worry about it too much, okay?" Sasha gives you a reassuring smile, but it doesn't dull your anxiety.

~

You suffer though AP lit and then head to PE where you hope to see Armin. He has to know something about who sent the video around. You're not sure what you're going to do with that information since it's not like you can go to everyone in the school and delete the video off their phones.

Once in the echoing gym, you quickly change into your shorts and t-shirt, then head to the bleachers to find Armin.

He's sitting on his own, his hands in his lap, holding his phone. Once you get closer to him, he lifts his head at your approaching footsteps.

"Hey," he gives you a hesitant look, probably gauging your attitude.

"I know you've seen the video, Armin. Do you know who sent it?"

He shakes his head regretfully. "I'm sorry, I don't."

"Shit!" You sit down beside him and slump forward, hunching your back. "How many people are talking about it?"