30

Your room looks so empty. You've only been in it for less than four months. You should be used to this by now though...moving. But in the other places, you never felt like you were leaving anything behind.

"I'm impressed," Eren leans against your door frame with his arms crossed. "You had a lot of stuff. Can't believe it's all packed away."

You sit down on your unmade mattress and smile. "Yeah, well, I had help. The movers packed most of it."

His eyes narrow slightly. "Does that mean they got to take a peak in your underwear drawer?"

You roll your eyes and lay down, the setting sun creeping in through the blinds and casting an orange hue onto you.

"No..." you sigh. "I packed those myself."

Eren joins you on your bed, laying beside you and pulling you on top of him. You straddle his lap and sit back on his thighs.

"Their loss," he sticks his finger into the waist band of your leggings and pulls them slightly to see what you're wearing underneath. "I like these ones."

You slap his hand. "I know."

"Is that why you're wearing them?" He smirks and sits up on his elbows, a flirty glint in his eyes.

You look away with a smile. "Maybe..."

"I didn't see your dads car in the driveway," his tongue slides over his bottom lip and his voice darkens.

You nod. "That's because he's at the school finishing up some work for next years coach before we leave."

"So he's going to be a while?" Eren questions slowly.

You nod. "Yeah. Probably a couple hours."

Eren's hand wraps around the front of your tshirt and pulls you forward, your hands catch your weight by placing them on either side of his head.

"I only need thirty," his lips connect to yours.

You press your body against his, your hands laying on his chest as his arms wrap around your back and holds you close.

As your hips begin to rock, you feel the bulge in his pants. You smile into the kiss and reach down between your thighs, finding his button and zipper.

His breath falters and his hips rise, trying to press into you. You drop back, grinding against him, causing a grunt to leave his lips.

"Is this the last time?" Eren questions.

You pull back and rest on his lap. "What if it is?"

"Well," he sits up and takes your shirt off. "I want to savor every inch of your body."

His mouth slides over your breast and circles his tongue around your nipple. You suck in a breath and feel them harden.

You leave tomorrow and you doubt that there will be anymore time for you and Eren to get alone time, so he's right. You should savor this.

His tongue sends a shiver over your skin and you let out a gasp. Eren nibbles at it and then sucks harder. There's a heat rising between your thighs and you'd like Eren to feel it too.

"Clothes," you mutter in a daze. "Off."

Eren pulls back and rips his shirt off, then flips you onto your back and starts to drag your leggings down your thighs and off your ankles.

He tosses them to the ground and then presses his hands into your hips and drags them down your legs, causing painful tension to build up.

You start to spread your legs, wanting his touch to be directed to somewhere that will cause more pleasure to you. Maybe to relieve some of the tension.