22

Eren went back to school while you walked over to your house to wait until Sasha comes and picks you up for the game in a few hours.

You took a shower while silently hoping Eren cleans that table... also wondering if you're the only girl he's fucked on that table. God, why does your mind always go back to other girls? Eren likes you and he's proved that so there's really no reason for you to be so caught up with girls he's been with in the past. It makes you feel pathetic.

When his dad came home you couldn't help but feel relieved. Yes it was nerve wracking, but it also kept you from having to talk to him about real things. Like your feelings. And college. And what you two really are.

"That's what you're wearing?" Sasha eyes you as she walks into your bedroom.

You look down at your black leggings and white hoodie. "What's wrong with it?"

"We'll you're gonna look like every other girl in the stands. Don't you want Eren to notice you from the field? You can have a total movie moment. Eyes locked with his. A shared smile between only you two."

"Okay Casanova," you roll your eyes. "Go look at my closet and find something for me."

You lay down on your bed and fold your hands over your stomach, blowing out a puff of air. This is the first football game where you won't be down on the field with the team and you're feelings sort of left out. You can't even remember the last time you were in the bleachers at a game.

"Here," Sasha tosses a pair of black ripped mom jeans and a cream colored ribbed long-sleeve. "And this,"  she holds up a brown corduroy jacket.

You go ahead and change into the outfit she picked out and find it comfortable and cute, so you agree to wear it. If not for yourself, then for Eren. He'll like it. But you think he'd like you even better out of it.

"We should get going or we'll be late," Sasha grabs her bag off your desk and pulls it over her shoulder. "Marco is saving our seat right now."

You frown slight. "Marco is?" The two of you sort of cleared the air, but you still can't help but feel on edge around him. He hurt your feelings and he's the number one suspect as to who sent your dad the picture of you and Eren.

~

The stands are packed and you are anxious to have to navigate through the crowd. You and Sasha have just gotten your stamps to enter the game and are now walking by your team of football players.

"There's connie," Sasha points at the the player who's practicing his kicking form on the sidelines.

Your eyes scan over the players, looking for Eren. Instead you find your father and he's walking up to you. "Hey sweetie, it's weird not seeing you on the field."

"Well you can always change that," you raise your eyebrows knowingly at him.

"No need," your dad glances back at the field and you follow his gaze to the raven haired girl holding the teams water bottles. "Already filled the position. She transferred here a few days ago. Someone recommended her to me and she has open availability, so why the hell not."

Your heart has dropped down into your stomach. That girl... again. She's everywhere that Eren is and it's starting to get on your nerves. There's some tension between the two and anyone can see it. It's something you can't ignore either.

"Oh..." you mutter out. "Well that's good. Glad you have someone. I should get going..." you point back at the stands. "I want a good seat."

"See you at home sweetie," your dad waves and you follow Sasha up the stands, unable to find Eren as you go up. You don't even want to look down there.