19

"I can explain-" Eren starts, but it was a bad idea.

"Shut the hell up, Jaeger! And you!" Your dad points his finger at you. "You go to the office. We're going to have a little chat after I'm done here with Eren," your dad sizes up Eren who is beside you. You know he won't do anything to get himself in trouble, but he's going to put the fear of god into Eren.

Your face is burning red because your dad decided to confront you and Eren in the middle of the locker room full of football players who are now engrossed in the scene.

"Nothing happened!" You fight back, hoping there is some sort of way you can convince him to not overreact.

"Nothing?" Your dad narrows his eyes at you. "Nothing happened? Do you think I'm an idiot, y/n? I was a teenager once, I know what this is. You expect me to believe you two were just hanging out in the bathroom?"

"If you did shit like-"

"Watch your mouth young lady," he snaps.

You let out a puff of air, trying to calm down. "If you did stuff like this when you were my age, why am I not allowed too? It's a double standard and you're a hypocrite."

"Go to the office," he points down the hall. "Now. Before this turns into an even bigger scene."

You look past him and see the boys watching you. Eren hasn't said anything else, but his jaw is set, clearly trying to keep his mouth shut. You decided to go to the office just to save you and Eren from more embarrassment.

"I'm sorry," you look at Eren with sympathy and then take your leave, giving your dad one last glare.

You sit down on the couch and hold your head in your hands. How did he get the video? Did someone mention it and he asked for the video? Or was it sent to him?

3RD POV:

After Y/n left, her dad pulls Eren out of the locker room and pushes him against the side of the building. It didn't hurt or anything, but it wasn't necessarily gentle either.

"Listen here you little shit," coach steps closer to Eren, his face in his. "You won't speak to her ever again. You won't even look her way. If you make any contact with her, I'll end your football career. You hear me?"

"Yes sir," Eren replies through his clenched teeth. He's angry that her dad found out and that y/n is going to get punished for it. Eren didn't want this for her, he wanted her to just be his and that was selfish of him. He forgot what comes along with spending time with a girl he likes. The toxicity of high school happens. Granted he's never liked anyone the way he likes y/n, but he still shouldn't have gotten her into this situation.

Coach walks towards the door, stopping just short of it and turning around. "You're benched for Friday's game."

"What?" Eren's voice raises. "You can't do that! College scouts are going to be at this game."

"I can actually," he scoffs. "And you're benched. Go get ready for practice. You're doing sprints."

Once the coach walks inside, Eren punches the side of the building with grunt. He's upset. He didn't think the decisions he was making were going to end him up here. He really does like y/n, more than he's liked any girl before and now it's this forbidden relationship that might end up causing more issues for the both of them.

Y/N POV:

Your dad comes in and slams the door, shutting the blinds on the window facing the hallway. You rub your palm with your thumb as you rest your hands in your lap.