『ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖』

10 Years Ago

Yuno, Asta, you, Recca, and Sister Lily were on top of a hill and sat under a large tree. You were eating bread that Father made.

"It's a little bit hard, but it's still good", you said with a smile.

"I agree with you, [Name]. It's a bit too hard", Yuno held his bread and looked at you with a sweatdrop.

"That is our Sister Lily! You are an amazing cook, when I grow up, will you marry me and cook for me?" Asta tried to eat the bread but it was too hard.

"Father baked these, would you like to marry him?" Sister Lily looked over at Asta and chuckled.

After what Sister Lily said Asta went pale and rolled on the ground. "No! I wanna marry you!" Asta yelled "Marry me" over and over again and didn't stop until Sister Lily took out her grimoire and Asta stopped immediately.

"Sister Lily is an um... woman of cloth so it's impossible", Yuno said while looking down.

"I won't give up until I'm an adult, just watch me, Yuno!" Asta yelled again.

"Asta be quiet for a minute at least!" an irk mark popped on your head and snapped your head towards Asta.

♡♧♡♧♡

♧♡♧♡♧

♡♧♡♧♡

-Timeskip-

"And then the world was covered in deep, deep darkness. Just when the demon tried to destroy the world...", Sister Lily read a story about the first Wizard King, Asta and you were interested in the story while Yuno had covered his ears with his hands.

"He's not gonna get away with that!" Asta yelled and Sister Lily continued.

"... A very brave mage appeared. The brave mage fought the demon to bring the dawn back to the world. And finally, he defeated the demon. The mage's light shone ever so brightly upon the whole world. The long, long night came to an end."

"Yay!" Asta stood up and cheered, he noticed Yuno who stood up, too.

"And so the mage was now known as the first Wizard King and became a legend."

"The Wizard King...", all of you said in unison.

"And they all lived happily ever after", Sister Lily finished the book and closed it.

♡♧♡♧♡

♧♡♧♡♧

♡♧♡♧♡

"Hey Sister, does the Wizard King still exist?" Asta asked Sister Lily.

"Yes, the title of "Wizard King" has been passed down by generations. They have been protecting us with their magic, it's because of the Wizard King that Clover kingdom is so peaceful now", Sister Lily told you.

"That's awesome!" Asta yelled.

"I wanna become the next Wizard King!" you held your fist in the air as your eyes sparkled with confidence.

 (I'm sure that the Wizard King is just a title and you can be called that even if you would be a woman or any other gender.)

"Is the Wizard King really important?" Yuno asked Sister Lily.