『ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝔹𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕤』

You stared at the inside of the base that was in flames. Wondering what caused it.

"Hah?! I'm not done yet!" he got up and charged towards the door, and a fireball emerged from the flames towards Asta. I created a flame paw and moved him out of the way and grabbed the fireball in the paw. The four of you walked inside the base and were met with pure chaos. You held Asta from the back of his shirt and put him down.

"Now I'm pissed off! You'd better be prepared!" a boy yelled out. He had a mohawk-styled haircut.

"Well... I'm not but let's do this!" a shorter guy with messy blond hair answered.

"Die!" mohawk guy had made a baseball bat made out of the fire. He sent fireballs toward the messy blond-haired guy. He dodged the attacks easily. Fireballs scattered everywhere and exploded when they came in contact with something.

"What's with all the noise?" a woman sat up from a couch. "Ugh, I drank way too much."

There was another girl with a large pile of food surrounding her. She was rather short, around the height of an average child.

"You're as adorable as ever, my little sister Marie", a guy with blood running down his nose softly spoke as he looked in a mirror. "Keep it down, you morons, you might wake up Marie!"

In a corner, a huge man sat there and smoke came out of his mouth. He didn't say anything, just stared at everyone else.

"I see that they are at it again", Finral sighed.

Asta stepped forward. "My name is Asta! I'm from Hage village! It's nice to meet you all!" he yelled again. And he was ignored.

"That pudding you were saving sure was delicious", the messy blond-haired guy laughed.

"And that's going to be your last supper!" the guy with the weird hairstyle yelled.

"That's enough, you two! What if this ruckus you morons are causing wakes up my little sister?!" the nosebleed guy yelled.

"Oh shut it, you damn sister lover!" the woman who lay on the couch yelled in response. "I remember that I had a drinking contest with some old man. And now my head hurts."

"They are not listening at all", Asta was frozen on his spot.

"This is for my pudding!" the mohawk guy yelled and sent another fireball at the messy-haired kid. He dodged it and it hit Asta instead.

"Asta, you alright?" you looked over your shoulder to see Asta on the ground.

All this ruckus over some pudding. Wait never mind, I would do that too. You mentally sighed at the scene.

"Would you guys shut up? You're not helping my headache!" the wine woman yelled.

"Shut up, you booze-swilling hussy!" a weird hairstyle yelled an insult to the woman.

"What'd you call me?!" the woman stood up and threw her bottle of wine without looking right at Asta. "You virgin delinquent!" a wine woman yelled back.

"Wh-Wh-Wh-Who the hell are you calling a virgin delinquent?!" the mohawk guy yelled, voice filled with embarrassment.

"Uh-oh, if you look away I'm going to kill you", messy hair called out.

"Just try and kill me!" weird hairstyle yelled, his attention turned to the pudding thief.

"I told you guys to shut up!" sister lover yelled. "In the name of my dear sister, Marie, I will kill you all!"