『ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚: ℝ𝕚𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖: 𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝟙』

I'm sorry I randomly stopped updating my books again😭

You examined your surroundings that were engulfed in flames. Asta ran ahead of you and suddenly charged, slashing heads off of the magic-controlled zombies. You stayed behind for a moment to locate more of those walking corpses.

You heard him yell and argue at someone but couldn't make out the words. You quickly summoned your flaming paws, punching the undead creatures and forcing them to fall to the stone pavement and stop moving for a brief moment.

You noticed a little girl running behind Asta. You also took a glance at a man who had long and messy hair and wore a couple of red bandages that covered his left eye with a strange symbol. "What strange magic, I wonder what it is", you rubbed your chin as you walked towards Asta. The man summoned more corpses and ordered them to attack you and Asta.

Asta sliced the zombies with his sword and they fell to the ground and stopped moving completely. You created your signature flame spell and began to smash and punch the creatures to the ground. The two of you did it for a while before they stopped coming to a stop for a moment. "I guess that's all of them for a while", Asta gritted his teeth.

"Why are you attacking innocent people?! I'm going to defeat you, no matter what!" Asta gripped his blade and it was pointed toward the enemy and fully charged toward the man.

Strange magic hit Asta in the face and caused a strange rash. A portal opened on the ground and something crawled out of it. Cursed magic floated around it. "Number Four, Jimmy..."

Asta gulped as he saw Jimmy rising and it turned out to be a lot taller than you and him.

"Innocent? Everyone who doesn't understand my magic is a sinner!" the man yelled with a crazed expression on his face.

"You're one creepy man", you mumbled

"That's not fair! You keep pulling these after another!" you turned your eyes toward Asta's injury, it seemed so out of place.

"Hah! Jimmy got you with one of his specially-made curse shells. It's loaded with curse power. Even scratches will not stop bleeding.", the man laughed. "Jimmy, get 'em!" the man pointed his fingers toward you and Asta, as the creature called Jimmy began to advance toward you and Asta, it sent some of those curse shells and Asta slashed as many as he could.

"But before we finish you two off. Jimmy, kill that eyesore of a brat back there first!" the man pointed his finger at the girl behind you, as Jimmy sent the curse shells towards her, you created a steel barrier around the girl and the shells vanished.

"Tch, I forgot Magic Knights protect people. You over there!" he yelled at you. "How the hell can you have two different magic attributes?

Damn it, I forgot most people don't have more than just one attribute. "Why do you care?! It's not like I'm not going to give you an answer!" the man just stared at you and laughed. "Is it because I'm attacking that brat? Is it?"

"Of course", you answered him and eyed him up and down.

"You're pretty amusing, but, I've gotta finish you off. Bye-bye!" the man waved his hand with a psychotic smile.

Asta kept slashing the floating curse balls, you burned and blocked them. You had gotten tired of repeating the same spells over and over and wanted to get to try something new. Nero sat on the girl's head and gently caressed the top of her head with his wings. A curse ball hit Asta's waist and your right leg. Fuck.

And just before the curse balls with the girl, a water barrier appeared around her. "Great job, Noelle!" you yelled as you crouched down to heal the wound on your leg.

"What are you two doing? I can't bear to just sit and watch this. I'll help you two, so you'd better be grateful!" Noelle had her grimoire open. "I'll protect the girl while you two are beating that thing up! Got it?"

"Got it!" your grimoire's pages flipped until a certain one caught your eye. You hadn't noticed it before, but you thought you'd give it a try. Dragon Magic: Thunder Creation: Thundering Talons. Your hands started to contain electricity for a short while and when you replicated a similar slash motion you made with your flaming paws with your hand open, the same motions were created in the air before you and cut into a walking corpse. You stared at your hands in awe

"Woah! Is that a new spell?!" Asta turned to you with a huge smile but quickly winced in pain as he held his cheek.

"Yeah, let's just focus on the thing."

♡♧♡♧♡

♧♡♧♡♧

♡♧♡♧♡

Black Clover does not belong to me, nor do the characters, all of them belong to Yūki Tabata. This book is based on Black Clover manga and anime. I am writing this book just for fun.