『ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞: 𝔾𝕒𝕦𝕔𝕙𝕖』

The payment day was today, and every member had gathered around the Captain of the Black Bulls. "All right, all eyes up here", Yami informed the group. "We just got paid, so no work today."

"Yeah!"

"About time we get a break", you sighed in relief at the news and recalled a specific item you wanted to buy for [D/N].

"I'm going to train real hard!" Asta shouted as began to do his push-ups again.

"Thank you, Mister Yami!" Magna bowed to the Captain, and Vanessa had taken out a wine bottle and a glass and tried to offer one to you but refused once again. Charmy was busy munching on her food. "Time for a second breakfast!"

"I'm gonna hit on all the girls! Ocean girls? Mountain girls? All the girls meet me!" Finral cheered with his fantasies.

"Well damn. Have some self-control", you deadpanned at the spatial magic user

"By the way, Gauche, good job handling that many guys yesterday", Yami congratulated Gauche.

"Today's my sister's birthday, so could I have the next year off, until her next birthday?" Gauche asked him while blood ran down from his nose and you stared at him in disgust and judgment.

"No."

"I'm so bored! I wonder if anyone will attack the royal capital again. Oh, maybe I'll attack it!" Luck punched the air with his fist and threw his usual insane suggestions in the air.

"That's a bigger no", Yami looked at him with a sweat drop.

Noelle deadpanned at the other members, Charmy created her sheep cooks again, and [D/N] popped out from your robe's pocket to see what was going on. Her eyes landed on the cook sheeps and what they were making. 

She crawled out of the pocket and flew to the table where the food was, she snatched one tatoe into her mouth and flew back. Everyone else tried out the tatoes Charmy made and called them dry, [D/N] was eating tatoes with a joyous aura around her.

"Wait, [Name]. Does [D/N] like tatoes?" Asta asked. You glanced back at the small dragon.

"Seems like it", you rested your hand on your palm and continued to watch [D/N] eat. She let out a puff of smoke from her nostrils and burped out a few flames. "... Now we need to ensure she doesn't burn down any curtains or set the base on fire", you patted the dragon who ate with a rapid speed.

♡♧♡♧♡

"[Name]! Come on!" Asta dragged you outside by your hand. "Magna! Could you drop me off somewhere on your super-awesome broom?"

"I can't say no to my cute little underling. Where do you wanna go?" Magna agreed to drop him off, and you wondered why he decided to bring you along.

"To Nean!" he answered.

"And what are you gonna do there?" Magna questioned.

"I'll tell you on the way!" he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Why do you need me?" you asked him, confused about why Asta needed you all of a sudden while you were planning to go visit the capital.