『ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝔼𝕪𝕖 𝕧𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤』

"Looks like you're having fun, Yami. Let us play, too", Jack cackled with a sadistic grin, running his tongue along his magic blades. "Stronger than a Magic Knight Captain? Why don't we test out that theory?"

"Aw, man... Another second or two, and something would've awakened in me. What're you going to do about this, you lousy so-called friends?" Yami stared at the three captains with a deadpanned expression.

"I'm amazed you can even say those words when you look like that. I'm going to execute you myself someday, so be ready and wait, foreigner", Nozel mocked the dark magic user.

"Look who's talking. You and your stupid haircut", Yami insulted him back and a small irk mark appeared on Nozel's head.

"Honestly, how pathetic are you that you have to rely on us?" Charlotte questioned him with a harsh tone.

"Who are they?" Gauche asked.

"They're the Magic Knight Captains. Captain Charlotte Roselei. Captain Nozel Silva and Captain Jack the Ripper", you introduced the three Magic Knight captains to the mirror magic user.

"Oh...", he didn't care about them, at all.

"Show at least a little interest!" Finral deadpanned at Gauche.

"I only care about Marie", Gauche blurted out and you groaned into your hands. You couldn't wrap your head around why he was so obsessed with his little sister, and it began to annoy you.

"So, three Magic Knight Captains...", Rhya stared at them and yawned, not bothering to seem excited or be bothered to care about their sudden appearance.

"Hmph. It doesn't matter how many people, no, vermin show up. They're no match for us", Vetto chuckled with a mocking tone.

"I'll kill everyone who hurt Licht", Fana glared at the captains and spoke with a robotic tone once again.

"Now, then, let's get things started. I'll slice you all up", Jack laughed.

"The Eye of the Midnight Sun...", Charlotte mumbled.

"We have plenty of questions for you", Nozel stated.

"Well, Yami. Are they worth slicing up?" Jack questioned the downed Black Bulls captain who waved his hand in front of his face with the same neutral expression even while being covered in cuts and wounds.

"Nope, not at all. They're pretty much like paper", Yami shook his head.

"Actually, why don't I use this opportunity to slice you up, too? Vent all my past grudges", Jack threatened.

"And there he goes. What an idiot", Yami mocked, and in response, Jack brought the scythe that formed in his arm up to Yami's neck. "I'm sorry. Please spare me", Yami said with sarcasm.

"You moron. Like I actually would. I'll only do it when you're in tip-top shape", Jack stared at him.

"How long are you just going to sit there? You're pathetic for a man", Charlotte shot a glare the Yami who lit up another cigarette. You stared at Charlotte with an annoyed glare, expecting