『ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕪𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕊𝕦𝕟』

A puddle of blood formed under Sister Theresa which made you panic a bit as you crouched down and used Healing Hands on her, desperate to keep her breathing. I don't know if this will be enough. You gritted your teeth in anger and fear.

"Don't you dare die, you old hag! You're going to make Marie sad if you die! I wouldn't like it very much, either!" Gauche yelled out, desperation filling his voice.

"T-Take care of the children for me. In any battlefield, the victims were always the weak. It was always innocent children. I wanted to protect the children, so I left the battlefield and became a sister", Theresa coughed up blood while you tried to close the wound.

"What are you talking about? All of you were born sinners", tears ran down Licht's face. "You poor thing... Sally, look at how much they've hurt you. Rest, my child", Licht looked down at Sally with pity before a spatial portal appeared.

"See you later, Asta, [Name]. You belong to me", she stared at you and Asta with a creepy smile that made a chill run down both of your spines while she went through the portal. The last words creeped you out a lot. Honestly, I'm scared of her, not gonna lie. She's creepy.

"Forgive me, my lord. All this because I let her go alone... I never imagined all of this would happen", Valtos apologized.

"There's no need for you to feel responsible. I'm sure they used some underhanded methods", Licht responded with a calm tone.

"Who are you calling underhanded?! Look at what you did to all those innocent children!" Asta yelled in anger at Licht.

"She mentioned earlier that the victims on the battlefield are always the weak. That is incorrect. The victims are the strong. Envied, feared, discriminated against, persecuted, and stolen from. That is why we will not forgive the Clover Kingdom. This time, we will destroy you and create our kingdom", Licht said. You understood absolutely nothing.

"What the hell are you talking about?! You're the one that attacked!" Asta screamed and a light spear was sent toward him and it pierced his leg.

"Asta!" you screamed out to him before turning to the glowing. "What's your problem?!"

"Shut your filthy mouth. You're an eyesore. Why does someone like you have that grimoire?" Licht stared at the two of you and he threw a light spear right into your arm, and it drilled through it. Blood spewed from the wound before you quickly tried to heal it.

"Shit!" you groaned in pain and held your arm which was unfortunately struck. "He's fucking crazy. Asta! His magic is light! It's faster than time so if you barge in, it won't-", before you could finish, a light beam was aimed at you and Asta. Shit. I'm dead.

"I'll be taking that grimoire back", he glared at you and Asta and started to advance as he prepared to create a beam of light to finish you off. Suddenly you heard the sound of a portal appearing behind you and Yami blocked the attack that went towards Asta and Zingi appeared from another one, sucking the light beam sent towards you into the shadows he created. "Dear Aletrcoan! Are you holding up okay?!" Zingi helped you up from the ground and hugged you while he created a shadow wall to block any sudden attacks.