『ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡: 𝔻𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔾𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕟 𝔻𝕒𝕨𝕟』

You sat on the floor next to Noelle. Asta did push-ups with one hand while Magna sat on his back, eating his pudding, and Luck asked him to fight. Most of the members were in the living room. The same bird that always poked Asta's head sat on his head and name suggestions were thrown from here and there. "Silvantus Schnauzer", Noelle suggested.

"I think something else would be better. Let's see... Wine!" Vanessa piped in, giving one of the weirdest name suggestions you've ever heard before. Vanessa called out "Wine", but the bird didn't respond at all, just staring at a wall.

"I will let you borrow a single letter from the name of my little sister, the goddess Marie. I will let you take the 'M.' Be grateful", Gauche spoke up and held out a picture of his sister.

"Make it something cooler! Like Magnam Fire!" Magna yelled out. He and Noelle argued about if she had taste or not.

"Thinking of names looks like fun. I thought of one, too. I wonder if they'll ask. I think it's a good name", Gordon mumbled quietly.

"Can I fatten that bird up? He looks yummy", Charmy asked. The question caught you off guard and made you whip your head at her.

"Of course not!" you yelled.

"Does he lay eggs?"

"I don't think male birds lay eggs", you sighed.  "This is like thinking of a name for a baby...", you leaned your head forward and stared at the bird.

"How about Nero?" Luck suggested a name and the bird approved immediately and raised one of his wings in the air as a sign of approval.

"Looks like it approves", Luck smiled. "Nero means 'black', he explained. A portal manifested in the air and Yami walked out of it with Finral following. "All right, listen up."

"Mister Yami! Hello!" Magna greeted him.

"Everyone! We're back!" Finral walked next to Captain Yami.

"So, what did they want at the castle?" Vanessa asked.

"If it's a mission, I want to go with everyone, too", Gordon whispered.

"I have an announcement for you all. A new dungeon has been discovered", Yami announced.

"A dungeon?! Are you serious, Mister Yami?!" Magna shouted, face and voice filled with excitement to the top.

Asta yelled with a surprised tone. "What is a dungeon?!" he asked.

"You were surprised and you don't even know what a dungeon is?!" Magna shouted at Asta.

"I just went with the flow!" Asta responded.

"Talk about predictable!" Magna yelled. "Dungeons are a kind of like ancient tombs that contain relics made by people from the back. Sometimes they have info about powerful ancient magic or super rare magical items. They're amazing!" he explained.

"You know the people back set up insane magical traps in them so they wouldn't get misused by anyone. They're super dangerous and fun at the same time!" Luck piped in.

"This guy has to be obsessed with death", you deadpanned at the blonde boy.

"The Magic Knights always investigate them since they're so dangerous, and to make sure none the treasures get stolen", Vanessa added.

"I see. Which means the Black Bulls are supposed to investigate this dungeon?" Noelle questioned.

"Yes. Particularly because this dungeon popped up near our enemy's border. The Diamond Kingdom", Yami stated. "We need to take care of this fast before the Diamond Kingdom can steal anything from there. By the way, there have been instances in which someone found a magical item that could change civilization itself in a dungeon, and someone even learned how to use the ultimate magic there."