『ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟: 𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕟』

So, children went missing all around the town and there was also snow. You stared at the sudden snow that had appeared out of the blue, yet you couldn't see any footprints pressed against the snowy ground. Gauche sent another ray at Asta who dodged it while you put a finger on your chin and started to think about possible scenarios. "I'll never let you marry my sister", Gauche jumped down and kept sending rays at Asta.

"Just what in the world is going on in this town?! Why is it snowing this time of year? This is absurd!" Noelle's voice spoke up, catching mine, Gauche's, Asta's, and Rebecca's attention.

"Noelle? What are you doing here?" Asta walked towards her.

"I-I just happened to be in the area. It's just a coincidence", Noelle explained, knowing that you had seen her before. She was following you, most likely curious about what Asta was doing. [D/N] froze and stared in a specific direction, you looked at her and knelt beside the dragon, patting her head while Asta introduced Noelle to Rebecca.

"Is something wrong?" Asta questioned.

"Nothing's wrong. More importantly, I saw a whole bunch of kids go up to the mountains earlier. Do you guys have some kind of festival at night?" Noelle informed the rest of you, and it seemed to be an important note.

You went back into your thoughts as you started to put the pieces together. "I'm going to make you bleed!" Gauche appeared behind Asta and continued to threaten him.

"Stop it", the old woman from before had shown up. "I feel magical power in this snow. Magic is involved in this", she held a snowflake in her hand that contained mana as you walked a bit closer, noticing the mana as well.

"Now that you mention it...", you picked some snow from the ground and looked closely at it.

"Magic that can control others... And that only affects children whose magic hasn't matured. A number of ours were taken, too. What do they mean to do, taking all these children?" the old woman wondered.

"What do you mean by taken?! Don't tell me Marie was taken, too!" Gauche ran up to the woman and held her by the cloth she wore.

"Sister Theresa!" the other Sister yelled.

"So quick to resort to violence... You are a failure", Sister Theresa looked down at the Mirror Magic user. "If you want to hit me, go ahead! But that won't bring back the children or Marie!"

"You're right. But I won't feel better until I do!" Gauche raised his fist and aimed to hit Sister Theresa. Asta went in between the two to catch the punch. They continued to fight and argue, mostly Gauche since Asta just wanted to make him stop.

"Calm down already, do you want to find Marie or not?" you grabbed Gauche's shoulder.

He stared at you before letting out a sigh and shook your hand off his shoulder. " The magic mirror that I have Marie keep with her at all times. I wouldn't be able to transmit to it because of this snow, but if I search for the mana in that mirror... I should be able to find her!" Gauche came up with an idea on how to find his little sister, but no one else.

"That's it!" Asta yelled and was ready to find the missing children.

"All right! I figured that out but it won't stop me from killing you!" Gauche stepped his other foot on Asta's back. You knelt again and took some snow off the ground, rolled it up to a ball, and threw it at Gauche's face, he stopped and stared at you before he took out his grimoire and shot multiple rays at you. "Woah! Even I am not that quick to jump into violence!"