Surprise

Summary:

Kelly comes back from working on a client's boat to see Matt at the stove cooking in...

🔥🔥🔥

After a tiring day at a client's house, Kelly comes back fixing up a boat. He is close to finishing and would've, but he wanted to see Matt since he texted him saying he has a surprise waiting for him. He is both excited and scared about the surprise, but either way, he wants to go home to his husband of four years.

He arrives back at the loft and unlocks the door a bit sluggishly.

"Honey, I'm ho-" Kelly said but stopped talking once he saw Matt with his back turned to him at the stove cooking. He was only wearing an apron and black lace panties and nothing else. Matt turns around with a smile on his face acting all innocent while Kelly has forgotten the English language.

"Hey babe," Matt said as he mixed something that Kelly wasn't paying attention to. "How was work?" Kelly doesn't respond as he is frozen in the doorway. Matt smirks down at the table before walking over to Kelly, closing the loft door, and locking it. Kelly follows his movement with his mouth hung open.

"You should take this off, let me help you," Matt said with an innocent soft voice and stood in front of Kelly, took off Kelly's jacket a bit more seductively than needed and then let it drop on the ground. He bends down, making sure Kelly gets a good view of his ass as he picks up the jacket and places it on the hanger.

"Food's done. I was making some cupcakes for tomorrow," Matt says, taking Kelly's hand and walking to the kitchen in front of him and sways his hips a bit more than needed, and Kelly's eyes are glued to his ass. Matt sits Kelly down on one of the chairs before walking around the island to grab a portion for Kelly and placing it in front of him before placing a bottle of beer beside him. He then stands across from him and takes off his apron before bending over to check on the cupcakes in the oven. He can hear a choking sound behind him and smirks and grabs himself some food and a beer before walking over and placing everything on the island beside Kelly.

"You should eat before it gets cold," Matt says as Kelly's eyes are on his pantie-covered cock. Matt sits down and eats as generally as possible despite being hard and under Kelly's hungry stare.

Kelly doesn't move.

He can't remove his eyes off of what Matt is wearing.

His hunger for food is long forgotten, but he can only think of Matt.

"Fuck," Kelly finally said in what felt like forever to Matt, but it was only twenty minutes of eating in intense silence.

Kelly stands up, and Matt looks over at him, seeing what he would do.

"Stand up," Kelly said softly but with a hint of dominance. Matt does as told and stands up. Kelly pulls him away from the chairs and slowly eyes him up and down. Matt tries his best not to fidget under his gaze, but Kelly looks at him as if he is his favourite meal.

"You're beautiful in those," Kelly says before lunging forward and capturing Matt's lips with his own. Matt responds to the kiss as best he can buy Kelly is moving fast and hungry, and it's hard to keep up. Kelly pushes him back towards the island and pins Matt to the island as he continues to kiss him.

Kelly pulls away, leaving Matt breathless and waiting for what he is about to do next. Kelly grabs one of Matt's arms and flips him over, and bends him over by the waist. Kelly admires Matt's ass and runs a hand over them softly. Kelly kisses each cheek tenderly before placing a kiss at the end of Matt's spine.