Chapter 5- Crazy Night

My heart-beat skipped about a million beats per second. My blood was boiling.

"Okay. I guess you found me, Steve-O."

"Nope."

"Bam?"

"Guess again, princess," the voice answered.

I sorted through my thoughts. It was practically pitch black out here, the wind was freezing my arms off, and I was scared as hell, not knowing who the hell this was.

"Are you that guy from earlier?" I asked suspiciously.

"You guessed correctly, sweetheart." I could feel his breath against my face.

I felt like I was going to faint. Not because I felt anything for him, but because I was scared what would happen to me in this dark little corner, alone with this perv.

"Now, if you don't wanna get hurt, then listen to what I have to say."

Shit! I started to piece together a plan in my head.

"Umm... okay." I replied quietly.

"Ask the Jackass crew and the other guys to hang with me for the day."

What? That's all he wanted? I laughed inside my head.

"Then how would I get hurt if I don't?" I scoffed.

The Jackass fan took out a pocket knife and held it against my throat with just enough pressure to cut through my skin. I was breathing hard, kind of scared for my life. A crazy maniac psycho was freaking out because I questioned him about what would happen if I didn't do what he wanted. I didn't know he was that serious.

The bushes rustled even more. Whispering (I think) pursued. The psycho let his guard down for a minute and that's when I made my move. I slipped out from the side, and pinned the psycho to the wall. I didn't feel like this was real. He squirmed and struggled, so I kicked him the nuts and took off running.

As I made my way out of the corner and into the parking lot, an incoming car almost hit me! The tires screeched on the cement, and the horn honked at me. The lights blinding me, I made my way over to a sidewalk and bent over, catching my breath.

Suddenly, footsteps. At first indistinct, then with every step, I could hear the pound, pound, pound, on with every step. I looked to my left and saw Bam running towards me, then on the right, Steve-O.

I just didn't care anymore. I stood there, sweaty and damp and still traumatized from the scene that had just happened before me in the small dark corner outside of one of the apartment buildings.

Two pairs of lips kissed each side of my burning cheeks. Steve-O hugged me from the right side and Bam from the left. I sighed.

"Holy shit, Katie." Steve-O gasped.

"What now?" I asked, slightly annoyed.

"You're bleeding!" Bam exclaimed.

I now noticed that my chest was red with some blood on my neck that was oozing down slowly onto my black v-neck.

"You have some explaning to do." Bam spoke.

"Yeah I know. Can I just go home and shower?" I sighed tiredly.

"'Kay. Do ya know what apartment building you live in?" Steve-O asked.

"Nope."

"Great. That's totally gunna help us." Steve-O stated sarcastically.

I laughed at his comment and sat on the sidewalk, too tired to move.

"I'm too tired guys," I yawned and added teasingly, "but you guys can carry me if you'd like."