Chapter 3- Apologies [RAW and UNFINISHED!!!]

Hello fello Jackass fans! It's been awhile. It's K-chan after about 2 years of unfinished business with this story and I know what you're probably thinking. "This crazy bitch hasn't been on for AGES. FINALLY! She can finish the story and update every week like she used to." 

My friends, first of all... I am so sorry that I have let the Jackass scene fall off the cliff and have been so busy with school and everything! A lot of things have happened over the years and coming back to Wattpad is like an old feeling that I like to reminisce. However, (please don't kill me) I think I'll have to think about whether or not I'll be continuing this series at all. I am going to be wrecked in college apps this year and I'm not sure if I'll have the extra time to wrack up the chapters at all, let alone every week. I came back to Wattpad to see over 150 notifs and I was like "Holy shit man what happened?" and so I checked them and here I am, telling you guys about the fate of Katie and her beloved Bam Margera along with the other Jackass characters. 

I just wanted to say THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for the love and support that I've been receiving for this since it started. This project in my free time has strengthened me in my skills as a writer, and it's because of every single one of you that I had been able to get this thing going all this time. Without further ado, here is the raw and UNFINISHED version of Chapter 3, part 3 of I'm in Love with a Jackass. And it actually may be the last. I may add a new section to this story explaining why I'm stopping but for now, savor the last words of this raw and unedited chapter. 

Enjoy!

~K-chan

"Bam..." I whisper quietly under my breath. What exactly am I supposed to say when every inch of me looks like shit? I look like a druggy... Dry, crusty vomit sticks on the left side of my cheek. I try to make the situation less awkward by casually trying to scratch at it. 

Immediately, his eyes scan over my body and over to the side table where the spoon and the needle lie. His eyes go wide, and then he turns away. "So you're doing drugs now, huh?"

"Bam, it's not what it looks like--"

"No, I see how it is. I guess that you really had everything working out for you, huh, Katie?"

"Bam-- It's Chester! Listen to me!"

He turns around with tears in his eyes. They are glossy, puffy, red eyes that aren't believing what they're seeing. He is silent for a few moments then finally adds, "What about Chester?"

"He did this to me." I cough violently and almost vomit in the process. I feel like my lungs are burning and aching.

With wide eyes, Bam envelops me into a tight hug. I hear him sniffle and croak through clenched teeth, "That fucking bastard..." 

I'm cold as hell at the moment, but his hug feels like a warm fire keeping me safe and warm from winter frost bite. "I'm okay... really, I am." I reassure him, even though I know I'm not. 

He picks me up and cradles me like a newborn mother would her child. "I'm going to get back at this damn bastard... He'll see." 

---- 

"HE DID WHAT TO YOU?!" Uncle Johnny paces around in the hallway just outside of our suites and wears a worried look on his poor face. 

"I know, but really. I'm fine." I say. "Calling 911 wouldn't really do much for me anyway."

And there you have it guys. I apologize for the shortness, but that's what's to it. If you have any questions, just comment or message me. Thank you again!