Chapter 10- Are You Freakin' Serious?!

As everyone stared at me in confusion, I wondered what exactly I was getting us into. "Wh-what the hell are you talking about?" Bam asked, fiddling his thumbs together nervously. 

I scoffed, "I thought you weren't scared of this guy. What happened to you?" 

Bam shrugged, "I don't know, I guess that phone call and that text proved that you weren't kidding." 

"Again, I think we should call the cops." Preston suggested. 

"No, I don't think that's a good idea, Preston." Though I already told all of them the reason, I guess that it couldn't stick to their heads. 

"And why isn't it a good idea?" Ryan stroked his beard in wonder. 

"Because," Robin replied while shuffling in her purse for something, "like Katie said before, the cops can't really do anything about this situation. He could have bombs somewhere in this car right now,  this moment. We don't know for sure." 

A beeping sound made me jump as the cab driver's deep voice took over the quietness in the limo, "We will be arriving soon in Phoenix, Arizona for another great show! Until then, relax and enjoy the ride."

"I really wish I could..." I mumbled to myself quietly. 

"What was that, honey?" Uncle Johnny gave me a worried smile. 

"Oh, nothing," I pasted on a fake smile, "I was just trying to figure out a way that we could distract this Chester guy from killing us all. Ya know?" I laughed awkwardly into the silence that followed, causing me to turn a beet red. "Also, does anyone know where Brian went?" 

"Who?" Ehren fixed his gaze on the others, then at me. 

"Brian Usher, dumb ass. Our transportation dude." Chris replied.

Ehren still seemed to look confused, he smiled, one of his teeth missing, "Oh! I remember that guy. He was a pretty rad guy!" 

"Not now, dude." Wee Man lifted one of his his stubby, chubby arms and rubbed his forehead, his forehead wrinkling from stress. 

"Well, why don't we just meet him at the front of the hotel. You and me? I guess there's no other way to do this... is there?" Bam asked. 

"Are you sure? Then where would the rest of them go?" I asked. 

"We could go to the side of the hotel, and just stay until business is finished." Jeff suggested, his stocky frame shifting in his seat. 

"Are you guys sure?" I asked. 

"Yeah. I think we should communicate with each other while you both are distracting him." He said.

"You know, Tremaine, you don't have to wait. You guys should probably call the cops in secret or something while we're there." Bam said. 

"What? I thought you didn't want us to call the cops because if he knew that they were going after him, then he'd kill us or something." Steve-O did have a point. 

"Well, I meant while we're on our way right now to the hotel. It's a risk we can't take." I said, giving Steve-O a reassuring smile.

"Okay. So I guess that's that," I made sure the plan was perfect, "So, the limo will drop Bam and I off at the front of the hotel while you guys go park somewhere else and call the cops after I call you." 

"Alright. Let's do it guys." Jeff concluded. 

"Alright. Let's do it." I think I dragged them into this horrid situation. 

- - - 

I didn't know whether or not I was ready for this. And I didn't think Bam was either by the way he was slightly shaking. As the speakers beeped and the voice came onto the speakers, I didn't know what to think as the voice spoke, "We are arriving at our hotel, everyone. I hope you had a fun, relaxing ride to our destination."