opened her eyes

Long story alert.
Ps:it's a different type of story,full ah padinga appo nalla puriyum.
It's purely an imaginary story.
(Idhula vara one of the main characters ah ennaiya nenachchu ezhudhunaen,if you wish you can imagine that character as you)

Meera closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

She was inside a fully closed caravan.

Though she is in Ac room,she sweats due to nervousness.

Ofcourse she sweats because she is here to tell her story concept to the famous heartthrob of many girls in k-town,Mr.Ashwinkumar.

She drank the water infront of her.

Suddenly she heard the door opening sound.

She looks up at the man infront of her with warm smile.

Sorry meera shot mudiya time aayiduchchu,ashwin said.

It's ok sir, problem illa,meera replied.

Ok story solla start panreengala?,ashwin asked.

Haan okk sir,meera said and started to tell her story to him.

After hearing the whole story ashwin was impressed with the concept.

He said,it's amazing one meera, enakku story pidichirukku, basically Ellarum family ah poi paakura maari irukka oru rom-com movie.

Meera's face glows in happiness.

Sir if you don't mind innum rendu main characters naa yosichchirukkavangala paththi sollavaa?,meera asked.

Ya sure,ashwin said.

Sir indha story la oru friend character irukku sir avanga comedy ah irukkanum at the same time friend kaaga enna venaalum pannura maari varum sir andha character kku pugazh sir rombha nalla iruppaaru,meera said.

Actually neenga story sonna odaneyae Naanum avana dhaan yosichchaen, already naanga close ndradhaala enga combo easy ah workout aagum,ashwin said.

Meera smiled.

And next heroine character sir,idhula avanga rombha jolly & carefree type & paakuradhukku chinna ponnu maari theriyura character,meera said.

Meera heroine kku neengalae yaara venum naalum choose pannikkongalaen,ashwin said but in his mind he thought about someone else.

Sir illa sir adhukkum naa Vera Oruthangala think panni irukkaen,meera said.

Ohhh okk yaaru meera,ashwin asked.

Sivaangi Krish sir,meera said & looked at his eyes.

Ashwin become silent after hearing that name.

Sir she suits this character perfectly, avangalukku indha character natural ah ve varum sir,meera said.

And innoru vishayam sir thappa eduthukkaadhinga I am not using her for fame sir,indha character kku avanga dhaan nalla iruppaanga,meera said.

Chacha appidilaam illa meera but,avanga accept pannipaangalaa meera,neenga solreenga but accept pannikanum la indha project kku, ashwin said.

Professional ah naan oru project sollum podhu accept pannippaanga sir,naa avanga kitta dhaan next story solla poraen, ungalukku endha problem um illa la sir,meera said.

No enakku problem illa ,ashwin said.

Meera smiled & closed her eyes & took a deep breath,she opened her eyes with nervousness again.

She was sitting in another caravan.

She heard some footsteps.

She looks at the person infront of her with same smile,the famous singer & actress & crush of many boys,Miss.Sivaangi krishnakumar.