Theeraadha kaadhale 💜 (part-5)

(ps:use head phones while reading this update,song lyrics start aagura place la irundhu play pannunga)

It's purely an imaginary story.

"Ashwineyyy"

He stopped in his tracks and turned immediately hearing her voice to see her showing her hands like asking him to step in inside the train.

He ran fastly towards the door and holded her hand for the first time.

He got inside the train and due to imbalance fell slightly on her,but before they both could fall, immediately he swirl them both towards the side wall and placed his both palms on the wall while she caged inbetween him and the wall, she closed her eyes due to sudden happenings, while his eyes were immensely drowned into her face, her hands were gripping his hoodie.

She slowly opened her eyes, and got lose herself in his gaze, her hands slowly pull down the mask on his face and her grip on his hoodie became tight, he looked at her trembling pinkish lips and looked back at her eyes,they came back to reality on hearing the train sound.

They moved from eachother and corrected their dresses,he pulled up his mask again and he turned towards her with teasing grin and lifted his eyebrows.

She understood the meaning behind his smile and looked at all the side except him.

Haann ah dhu,Neenga dhaana en kooda pesanum nu sonninga,so travel with me for 2 days,she said and started to move towards the seat allotted for them.

He smiled but suddenly remembered that he didn't take any tickets,wait Naa ticket edukkalaiyae?

Ayyaiyoo seri appo erangi poi ticket eduthuttu eri vaanga, she said casually.

He nodded and said,Haan seri.... edheyyy! Odura vandila irundhu kudhikka solreeya?

Haann!!!!!,she raised her eyebrows like questioning.

Ahh dha bha i mean solreengalaa?, he finished.

She bitted her lip with smile and said, paravaala vaa po neyy koopdunga, she turned and started to move towards their seat.

But Naa kettathukku badhil varalaiyae, tickets?,he asked.

Naa station la vachu ticket Eduthaen nu yaar sonna?, she raised her eyebrows.

Appo,he asked.

She opened the door of their room and looked at him.

That's when he realise that they were in First AC 1A compartment.

He looked at the small room for two persons.

(It consists of 2 berths. Compartment having 2 berths are called coupe. Each compartment has a door which passengers can lock from inside.)