Drunken

It's purely an imaginary story.

It's night 10 pm.

Its his movie success party.

Sivaangi was talking to the one of the heroine of his movie.

Her heart wants to talk to him.

But she shooked her head,avare unta pesanum nu nenaikkaadha podhu nee mattum yen sivu poi pesanum,venum na avare vandhu pesattum,she said to herself.

Chaaa! innaikku nu paathu pugazh anneyy vera movie shoot nu veliyoor poittaanga, sivaangi sighed.

Ashwin pov,

It's my dream to act in a movie.

And I successfully started my career,my first movie gained many positive reviews from the public and I signed for 3 movies & now I am in my movie success party.

One of the reasons for my success,Her.

She also here in the party and my heart yearned for her,my ears wanted to hear her "Ashwineyy",I want her.

I am the one who distanced myself as I thought it's good for both.

But my stupid heart needs her.

I looked at her.

She was smiling and talking with one my movie heroine.

Her smile made me to smile.

I knew she loves me & I too loved her ,loving her and will love her.

But in that situation I took this decision only for our careers and now we both were settled in our careers then why shouldn't I hear my heart's wish now.

I saw her standing alone in the area and when I tried to go near her , I was stopped by Samira, daughter of my next film director.

She was openly flirting with me and i couldn't able to excuse myself.

I looked at sivaangi who is already looking at me with enrage.

Suddenly she stopped the waiter near her and took a glass of something and gulped it.

Sivaangi pov,

I was already irritated with his silence and now he is talking with that menamikki showing all his teeth.

My anger reached it's peak when I saw that Samira laughing while dashing her forehead on his shoulder.

To reduce my stomach burning (vayitherichal😂),I stopped the waiter and took a glass of water and drank it and the waiter looked at me shockingly but it's tastes different and i liked the taste.

And again I saw ashwin who is looking at me while that menamikki suddenly touched his shoulder and acted like clearing the dust.

I  took  another glass and gulped it.

Mam.......,the waiter said shockingly.

Ennaiyaa, sivaangi asked.

He looked at her and said onnum illa mam.

Sivaangi smiled widely showing her teeth and said,ok nee po.

Waiter mv:

Ayyaiyyo chellamma Enna panni vachirukka😲(ashaangian dhaan😂Ella eduthulaiyum virus maari paravi irukkoam da🤣)

Samira enakku konjam water eduthuttu Vara mudiyumaa?plsss, ashwin said.

Ya sure ashwin,she said and went to take a water from the table which is away from the place they stood.