Theeraadha kaadhale (part-4)

It's purely an imaginary story.
(Inspired from Sitaramam
What a movie!, seriously they deserve a happy ending 😩❤️
So dedicating this is for them
Not the exact story but a different version)

Happy reading 💜

He was in a verge of breakdown,that's when the shop manager came and enquired about him.

Sir how may I help you?,he asked.

Well! I came here to meet someone but she is not here, he said.

Sir maybe she will be sitting in the A/C dining room sir which is for private meetups.

After hearing his words, Ashwin calmed himself and started to search again.

He opened the door of the A/C dining room to see another set of tables ,he saw everyone were drowned in their phone but one hand was writing something on the paper,he didn't able to see the person from the place where he stand as she was seated facing the wall.

He slowly moved little towards the table and stopped in his tracks seeing the petite woman sitting in the chair,he don't know what to say,till now he didn't see her face.

He went towards her and slowly called,Ms.S!

She stopped her work and her eyes widened,her lips murmured his name, Ashwineyyy!

She slowly looked up at him and at the same time the light went off, everyone in the hall started to murmur.

Suddenly the lights came again, Ashwin was awestruck seeing her.

Sry for the inconveniences guys,the manager said to everyone in the room which were unheard by the two souls.

Ashwin was simply stared at her, while a small smile formed on her face.

Ms.S!,his smile became wide.

She slowly turned her head to the other side and sat like,she don't know who he is calling.

Ashwin who understand her act just smiled and sat on the opposite chair.

aap kaun hain? tum mere bagal vaalee seet par kyon baithe ho?,she asked like she didn't know him.

(who are you? why are you sitting on the seat next to me?)

Ohhh Ms.S kku letter la mattum dhaan Tamil la pesa, tsk tsk ,sry ezhudha theriyumaa?,he asked.

She hided her smile and Said,Ms.S? yah kaun hai? aur main ne tujhe koee patr nahin likha

(Ms.S?Who is it? And I have not written any letter to you )

Tamil theriyaadhu na eppidi Naa sonnadhu ungalukku purinchidhu😂,ashwin asked while placing his  chin on his palms which were on the table.

That's when she realised the mistake she did,she closed her eyes and bitted her tongue.

Pesunga ippo pesunga Ms.S😂,he teased her.

She again opened her eyes and said,seri ok oththukkuraen Naa Ms.S dhaan,Naa yedho velaiyaattu pokkula letter ezhudhunaa neenga chennai la irundhu kelambhi Delhi vandhiruveenga laa?

Ungalukkaaga early morning ae flight pudichu vandha en heart ahh ippidi odaikkureengalae,he said dramatically holding his right side chest.

Modhala heart left side irukku ok,she lifted her hands and placed them on her left side chest and gave a sarcastic smile.

Pchh enna neenga performance panna vida maattaengureenga😩neenga dhaana enna meet panlaam nu sonninga,unga aasai dhaana!,he said.

Hmmm.....yaaru sonna Naa onnum neenga innaikku paakka varanum nu nenaikkala,she replied back.