Anal melae panithuli💜

It's purely an imaginary story.

16+

Ashwin was eagerly waiting for his newly wedded wife impatiently.

It's their first dinner or maybe said as small honeymoon after their marriage which happened two days back.

After somuch struggles,wait and lies he married his love.

Being a celebrity they both needed to hide their relationship infront of the world before marriage and they know it's hurted their fans.

But no other choice for them.

But after their wedding it's became official & they both know how their fans emotion my be now so thought to see their  feelings in twitter so they spend whole day with their fans after the wedding rituals finished.

Infact they didn't celebrate their first night itself 😂.

Due to tiredness.

So this is their first night According to him after marriage 😂.

He waited for her in the opened area dining which is near to their boat house.

Suddenly he felt some pleasnt smell in the area.

He turned.

{Anal melae pani thuli Alaipaayum oru kili}

He was stunt to see his love,Mrs.Sivaangi ashwinkumar standing there like a doll in that black net saree matching to his black coat with light makeup and kumkum on her forehead partition.

{Maram thedum mazhai thuli
Ivaithaanae ival ini}

He was openly sighted her and she blushed.

He went near her and she moved backwards.
When she about to fall down he holded her by gripping her waist.

He smelled her fruity smell from her nape.

Then he made her to stand properly and went near the table with her.He pulled her chair and made her sit.

They ate the food which already placed there before they came.

It's a private place to give privacy to couples,so the staffs kept the foods before the couples reach the table.

Ashwin looked at her like how a kid look at a candy.

There was some emotions in that look some love,need,care etc.

Sivaangi looked at him.

Ashwin asked sivaangi for a dance.

The music slowly playing the background their bodies played with tune of the song.

Ashwin's touches sent some chillness in sivaangi's body.

She shivered.

He swirled her and made her to dash on his chest, Sivaangi's one hand was on his chest and another on his biceps.

While ashwin's hands on her waist .

{Imai irandum thani thani}

Their eyes locked.

{Urakkangal urai pani}

The cold breeze & moon light made the night perfect.

{Edharkaaga thadai inii}

Ashwin looked at her lips and he eyes showed some yearning , sivaangi too needed that.

Sivaangi tiptoed to reach his height,Ashwin bent little to reach her height.