The award night

It's purely an imaginary story.

(Vera pic kedaikkala😌)

Thookam poachchu os oda continuation maariyum sollalaam😜.

Andha baby video kku aprm Idha ezhudhaama irukka mudiyala 😍 avlo cute ahh irundhuchchu, future la definite ah Manna Will be a great father.

It's a filmfare awards night.

Ashwin was sitting in the first row.

The anchors were carried the event gracefully.

Okk makapa!ippo next award ennanu paappoam,adhukku munnaadi indha award name sonnaalae yaarukkunu therinchirum nee Enna nenaikkura?, Priyanka asked.

Nee ivlo build up kudukkuranaa! Kandippa worth ah dhaan irukkum,Seri enna award?,makapa asked.

Ok the name of the award is,"Best romantic hero of 2027",Priyanka said.

Yess! "Best romantic hero of 2027"!any guesses makkale?, makapa asked to the crowd in the stadium.

The crowd shouted their idol's name.

Ok makkale neenga kathura name Inga Vara ketkkudhu,okk yaarunu screen la paaththu therinchukkalaam, and the "Best romantic hero of 2027" is,

Everyone looked at the screen.

"Mr.Ashwinkumar the best romantic hero of 2027".

There was a big scream in the stadium.

Ashwin stood and hugged his love of life and kissed the cheeks of another two important persons in his life and went to stage.

He touched the stage entrance and turned to see his people.

The crowd screamed at him.

He placed his right palm on his chest and uttered thank you by seeing the crowd.

The scream level increased.

Ashwin received the award from one of the famous director.

Congratulations ashwin,the director said.

Thank you so much sir, ashwin replied him.

So ashwin sollunga! Continue va 4times vaangittu ippo 5th time eppidi feel panreenga,makapa asked.

Eppavum solra adhe words dhaan, people's love,avanga illaama naa illa,Enna kondaaduraanga, I am feel blessed,kandippa naan innum avangalukkaaga ennala mudincha azhavu entertain pannittae iruppaen, ashwin said.

Aana eppidi ashwin indha romantic hero ndra pattam mattum continue vaa? Because 2023 la unga first movie kku idhe category la vaanguneenga,aprm ethanaiyoo award vaangiyum indha award ungala gettiyaa pidichukichchae,Priyanka asked.

Hahaha.....ellaam namma Kailayaa irukku?avar set panradhu dhaan! Ellaam. Kadavul setting dhaan, ashwin said with laughter.

Kadavul setting dhaan.... kadavul setting dhaan....,makapa and Priyanka teased him.