Mr.Porukki&Ms.Rowdy part-2

It's purely an imaginary story.

1 week later,

There was big commotion going on in the central place of the city.

Ashwin and his force went to stop the riot.

Ashwin stopped the criminal from beating the old man in the riot.

He saved many kids,ladies and old people.

Guys!orthan thappikka koodaadhu at the same time Oru appaavi kkum edhuvum aaga koodaadhu, ashwin shouted at his men.

Finally the police force controlled the problems.

Machchaan almost ellaa criminals aiyum pidichchaachu da,rakshan who came near ashwin said.

Good!aprm adipatta innocent peoples kku seekiram hospital la admit panna sollu, ashwin said while shaking his left hand.

Yes da nearby la dhaan Oru hospital irukku anga anuppiyaachu....wait un kaiya kaattu, rakshan lifted his hands.

There was a big cut in his palms.

Deii Enna da ivlo periya vettu irukku, rakshan asked.

Idhuvaa Oru porambokku paya Oru chinna ponna vetta ponaan appo thadukkum podhu light ah pattruchchu da, ashwin said.

Rakshan glared at him and said,edheyy idhu chinna cut ahh? Olunga en kooda hospital kku vaa.

He pulled ashwin with him to the hospital.

Ashwin came inside the hospital and his eyes roamed around big hall where the op(out patient) were treated.

That's when he saw the same petite women who he saw in the bus stop.

His Rowdy!!!!

Ashwin widely smiled at her.

He for the first time saw her in saree,she looked ethereal in that purple saree ,her neatly pleated hair added extra beauty and the white coat & stethoscope clearly showed the doctor aura on her.

He saw that she was treating a baby girl who's head had a injury.

She animatedly talked to the little girl while dressing her wounds.

He just looked at her with smile on his face without blinking.

Rakshan who saw his friend's 'mandhirichu vitta state' looked at the direction where ashwin was looking.

Right uhhh,paiyan thirumbhaiyum flat uhh,, rakshan thought.

Machchaan valiyudhu da, rakshan said.

Edheyy, ashwin looked at him.

Raththam..........Kaila irundhu raththam valiyudhu poi kattu poadalaamaa?, rakshan asked sarcastically.

Hmmm...