Aasai💜(18+)

It's purely an imaginary story.

(Under 18 la evanaachchum irundhaa appidiyae odirunga😌)

(Idhu full and  full karpanaiyae,reality sathiyamaa kedaiyaadhu kedaiyaadhu kedaiyaadhu 🌝
It's just a fanfiction to entertain you with my story,thirumbhaiyum solraen it's purely an imaginary story)

And it's a gift for one of my readers,rombha naala kettuttu irundhaanga indha concept la ezhudha solli adhaan.

EnnaSollaPogirai Padam vandhae eththana maasam aagudhu aana naa ippo dhaan adha vachchu kadhai ezhudhuraen🤣😌

So,Happy reading.

(\__/)
(•‿•)
/>💜

***************

Warning:18+

Ashwin switched on the TV and turned towards the petite women sat infront of him in the bed with knees up and cute pout.

He chuckled at her and sat near her who instantly moved away with cute anger.

He tried to wrap his hands around her waist but winced in pain as she pinched his arms hardly.

Ahhh !!!!!! Valikkudhu ma!, ashwin said.

But his newly wedded wife didn't paid attention to him to ease the pain with her "Kutty Kai" which she did in the show which made them to meet.

Sivaangi maaa!!!!!, ashwin whined.

Hmm!!!!, sivaangi turned her face with pout.

Serious ahh valikkudhu!!!, ashwin said.

Nalla valikkattum ponga ponga!, sivaangi said with pout.

Ma sry ma! Appo irundha problem kku unna theatre koottittu poyirukka mudiyaadhu nu theriyum la, ashwin whined.

Naa evlo aasai ah irundhaen theriyum ah? Unga first flim ah first day first show theatre la paakkanum ,unga name varum podhu 'Ashwineyy' nu kaththanum nu, sivaangi said.

Pchch....ippovum nee kaththu maa yaaru venaam nu sonnaa! Namma room la nee evlo venaalum kaththu soundproof dhaan, ashwin said.

Sivaangi glared at him and smacked on his arm.

Ashwin caressed his arms while forming a 'O' shape on his mouth.

Seri padatha podunga, sivaangi said.

Ashwin played the movie and the title card came.

Aeeee!!!!! Ashwineyy......., sivaangi shouted seeing his name, even though it's in home theatre,she imagined it to be a real theatre.

Ashwin was grinning at her wife and happiness filled his heart.

Time went like that.

Enga anneyy semmaiyaa nadichirukkaaru la, sivaangi asked with grin.

Avan nadikka mattumaa senchaan vaazhndhan ma,rendu heroines enakkaa Illa avanukka nu theriyaama  aakkittan movie shoot la, ashwin said and sivaangi giggled at his statement.

Pallu irukkuravan pakkoda thinguraan unakku Enna ashwineyy, sivaangi said and got a fake glare from ashwin.

"Cute ponnu" song started to play.

Heyyy! Ashwineyy semmaya aadi irukka,naama andha hook step oda Oru reels pannuvoam aprm, sivaangi said.

The song ended and the next upcoming scene made ashwin nervous.

He don't know how his chellamma gonna take it.

The Lift scene!

(Vikram character entered into the lift,preethi was near him inside the lift)