Mr.porukki&Ms.Rowdy

36.7k views and 3.34k votes🤧💜

Thank you so much.

Naa sathiyamaa First oneshot ezhudhum podhu ivlo love varum nu edhir paakkala thank you so much!

So special oneshot for 36.7k views 💜.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's purely an imaginary story.

Sivaangi was standing in the bus stop and talking to her friend

Sivaangi was standing in the bus stop and talking to her friend.That's when she saw a man with scratches all over his body, running to save himself from someone.

She saw another handsome guy in black pant and blue shirt chasing him.

That blue shirt guy gripped the man's shoulder and punched him on his face which made the man to stammer and roll on the road.

Sivaangi who saw this became angry and tried to move near them but her friend Pavi gripped her hands and stopped her.

Hey!sivu Enna panna pora summa iru yaaru enna nu therla!nee pogaadha,Pavi Said.

Pavi! Oru porukki paiyan Oru appaavi ah poattu adikkiraan,paathuttu summa irukka solreeyaa? Nee onnu pannu odane police kku call panni inform pannu adhu Vara naa andha porukkiya paathukkuraen, Sivaangi released her hands from pavi's grip and started to move towards the two men.

When the blue shirt guy went to hold the man,a hand with Bangles gripped his hands.

He looked at the 5.4 inches figure stood in front of him with angry face but it's look cute and funny to him.

4 inches figure stood in front of him with angry face but it's look cute and funny to him

He was confused.

Hello!Enna public la ippidi Oru appaavi ah poattu adichchaa yaarum edhum thatti ketkka maattaanga nu nenachinga laa?,she asked.

The blue shirt guy tried to speak but sivaangi being sivaangi 😂 didn't gave space for him to speak.

Paakka decent ah irukka ippidi porukki maari nadanthukkura?,she shouted at him.

Edheyy poirukkiyaa?😮,the blue shirt guy asked with shock.

Aama da 6 adi la vazhandhu nikkiriyae unna dhaan sonnaen, porikki......and unna maari porukki ah laam adakka Enna maari rowdy dhaan Seri ah irukkum,she said.