magic never fade part-2

SURPRISE..............

It's purely an imaginary story.

(Indha update ah padichuttu yaarum Enna seruppaala adikka koodaadhu,paal packet thookittu Vara koodaadhu,mutta sooniyam vaikka koodaadhu appidi vachutta ungalukku dhaan lose naa udambukku mudiyaama paduthukkuvaen, update aprm varaadhu hehe😂🤣 jokes apart it's just a story,idhula varadha real nu yaarum nenaikkaadhinga🌝)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ashwineyy!enga poroam ashwineyy? sollu......, sivaangi asked again and again.

Ma konjam amaithiyaa vaa paakka dhaana pora, ashwin said.

Sivaangi turned her head and sat with pouted face.

Ashwin looked at her face and started to laugh.

Ashwineyy sirikkaadha ashwineyy!, sivaangi said with a glare.

Sirippu varudhu maa, ashwin said in-between his laugh.

Varum Varum.....hmm😒, sivaangi said.

Seri vandhaachchu, ashwin said and stopped the car.

Sivaangi looked at her front to saw her favorite beach.

Ashwineyy!!!!!, sivaangi screamed.

Haan.....ma yen ma kaththi bayambuduthura😵, ashwin whined.

Hehehe, sivaangi giggled at him

**********
Maa medhuvaa!, ashwin said to her.

Yen ashwineyy idhukkaaga Tamil Nadu border ah thaandi koottittu vandhiyaa, sivaangi asked.

Aama pinna anga na adutha nimisham pics laam trending la poirum time spend pannavae mudiyaadhu and adhu mattum reason illa vera onnum irukku, ashwin said.

Appidiyaa ennadhu, sivaangi asked excitedly.

Solren solren......nalla nananchitta kaalara nadandhukittae pesuvoamaa?, ashwin asked.

Okeyyy.

They started to walk, slowly they came out from the beach entrance to road.

It's a bypass road and there was no trance for public.

They started to walk  in the side way.

Ashwineyy andha poova parichchi thaa ashwineyy, sivaangi pointed at some flowers.

Ashwin looked at the flowers,he started to pluck some of them from the plant,he then looked at her.

He looked at her ponytail and suddenly removed her hair band.

Aeyy.... ashwineyy, sivaangi who didn't expected this whined.

Haha poo va ketturadhukka ma,he said and combined the flowers and made it look like bouquet.

Aii.... ashwineyy kudu ashwineyy, sivaangi said.

Ashwin pulled her towards him which made her to dash on his well built chest.

Sivaangi's gasped due to the sudden action.

She looked at his brown orbs which is looking at her immensely.

Enna panna nee.....Enna sivaangi un Mela paithiyam maari love panra alavukku, ashwin said.

Sivaangi shocked to hear the word.

Nee illaama life ae illa ndra maari thonudhu,"I Love You sivaangi",will you accept your ashwineyy as ur soulmate, ashwin asked.

Sivaangi's eyes became moist,she tightly hugged him and said,I Love You too ashwineyy.

Ashwin hugged her back and kissed her forehead.

Sivaangi removed herself from his grip and asked idha solla ungalukku 2 years aayirukku haan,she giggled at him.

Actually binnimaa kkum krishpa kkum theriyum innaikku unna propose panna dhaan koottittu vandhirukkaen nu, ashwin said.

Ada kd fellows en kitta mattum appo sollala!,she pouted.

Haha ur not alone chellamma,andha ashaangians um irukkaanunga, ashwin giggled.

Hayyo enakku jolly ah irukku, sivaangi shouted.

Maa kaththaatha maa, ashwin laughed at her.

Ashwineyy Inga namma mattum dhaan irukkoam, sivaangi said.

Hmmm.... finally you revealed ur feelings for me,she said this while moving backwards while seeing him.

(They were in the side path way so she is moving to the center of the road)

So Mr.Ashwin Kumar ,the heart throb of kollywood is in love with Singer sivaangi krishnakumar,she bought the flowers near her cheeks and bent her face little sideway(like when we bought our both hands near our face when say 'awww'-eppidi explain pannanu therla bah🌝)am I right,she lifted her both arms on both sides and asked while lifting her head.

(Horn sound)

Ashwin who smiling till now got jerked when a blood splashed on his face.

He was freezed for a sec,he didn't understood anything happened.

He turned his left to saw sivaangi lying down in pool of blood.

Sivaangi!!!!!!,he screamed her name and ran to her.

Ashwin sat down near her and lifted her head and placed it on his lap,blood was continously came out from her back head which wetted his shirt and pants.

He pressed his one hand on her back head to stop the blood loss.

He continously tapped her cheeks.

Sivaangi who was half drowsy opened her eyes and looked at her love of her life.

She just smiled at him.

Sivaangi maa plss maa Kanna open laye vachchukko plssss, ashwin literally pleaded her.

He immediately lifted her in his arms and moved towards his car.

For every steps he took,blood dripped from her.

Ashwin placed her in the front seat and he ran to driver seat.

He started the car.

Tears where continously flowing from his eyes which wetted his already blood wetted shirt.

Ashwineyy..... sivaangi said in her half consciousness.

Maa ippo poiralaam ma, ashwin said.

Enakku nee na avlo uyir ashwin,I love you always.naa uyiroda irundhaalum uyir illa naalum eppavum unna mattum dhaan love pannuvaen,Enna vitraadha ashwineyy, sivaangi said and fainted.

Sivaangi maaa!!!!!!!, ashwin woke up with a jerk.

Deiiii......Enna aachchu da, pugazh who was near him asked.

Ashwin looked around and leaved a deep breath.

Deii annaikku nadandhadhu thirumbha thirumbha Kanna moodunaalae varudhu da, ashwin said.

Deii nee andha incident aeiyae thirumbha yosikkaadha da plsss, pugazh said.

Eppidi da naa uyirukku uyiraa kadhaalikkira ponnu reththa vellathula kedandha da eppidi da yosikkaama irukka mudiyum, ashwin said.

A  tears started to flow from his eyes.

Pugazh hugged him tightly and said onnum illa onnum Illa, ellam Seri aayidum.

Sir avanga endhichittaanga,a nurse came and said.

Ashwin looked at pugazh.

Tbc🌝

Part-3  kandippaa ippo illa I can assure you🌝hehe.

How was the update?
Pudichaa votes pannunga.
Pudicha scene ah comment pannunga.

Thank you💜💜💜
Varatttaaaaa.......🏄♀🏄♀🏄♀