Window crush

Hello makkale!

Eppidi ulleer! Mr.Porukki & Ms.Rowdy part-3 innum writing process la dhaan irukku so konjam wait pannunga pleachh....

And I will be not much active(as a author,reader ah active ah dhaan iruppaen😌) for few days due to my upcoming exams.

Mudincha azhavu updates kudukka try panraen(os only).

Ashaangi recreates & en vaanavil on hold,I will restart to write for those after my exams.

Hope you all understand.

Now enjoy reading!

(\__/)
(•‿•)
/ >💜

It's purely an Imaginary story.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Until her crush look at her,

Sivaangi entered her first day class in the new school.

She is a 17years old 12th standard student.

She looked around the class and took the place near the window.

The classes started.

As it is first day, so there was only introduction goes on.

She casually turned towards the window side and looked at the purple colour house.

Her eyes captured on the window of that house so far she saw she understood that it is a bedroom of someone.

She felt some movement from that room.

Her curiosity increased to see who is the person behind that window.

She slowly scrunched her eyes and saw.

She could see a man in his 20's roaming here and there in the room.

From her seat,she can easily see the full clear view of that room and that person 😌.

She don't know why she immediately got a spark on that man.

She smiled at him without her knowledge.

(Ungalukku doubt varalaam school la irundhu paaththaa veedu eppidi theriyum nu,story la sivaangi's class room is the last classroom of the building-corner classroom,so school ah otti irukkura veedu dhaan that purple house, reality la indha maari school pakkathulaiyae compound wall or spaces illaama close ah houses irukkudhaanu kaettaa my answer is a big yes, experience la solraen😌)

**************

Until her crush look at her,

Sivaangi ran to her class not only to attend the class but also to see the man in that purple house.

She took the seat near the window.

Her teacher was blabbering something (her thoughts not author's 😌)but she was sighting the man sincerely.

Sivaangi's eyes widened when he saw the man came out from bathroom only with track pants,his hair was wet,she gulped seeing his broad chest with water droplets.

Appidi yaaru di avan ippidi sight adikkura,her friend asked and pushed her & tried to look through the window.

Sivaangi immediately closed her friend's eyes and pulled her to other side.

Adiye ennaadi just paakka dhaana vandhaen,her friend said.

NoNoNo.......avaru en window crusheyyyy, avara naan mattum dhaan paappaen,nee paaththuttu unakkum pidichi pochunaa?, sivaangi said.

Yen di namma school laiye  avlo pasanga irukkum podhu nee yen di oru Pakkathu veettula irukka paiyan adhuvum nee nerla paakkaadha paiyan Mela crush uh nu solra,her friend asked.