𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒖𝒔 𝒊.

"𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑!"

"which one?" i asked theo. 

"i don't know!" he responded. "the one that goes with this screw."

i sighed, a small smile on my face. 

"how 'bout we take a break?" i suggested. "we can go out into town, grab some coffee or hot chocolate, then we can come back."

"no, i need to finish fixing up my table!" leo motioned wildly to the steam-table that he was making.

"you can work on buford later," i told him. "let's go grab some hot chocolate."

everyone agreed quickly, and so the six of us went along. i took the keys of one of the camp's vans (after asking chiron, of course) and we filed in. i grabbed a sweatshirt and threw it on, on the way out.

everyone at camp knew i had an arc reactor in, and that it was temporary. but they were all still in awe by it. 

even though i had it in for just a little over a month, i still wasn't completely used to it. for one, i needed it to completely dark while i slept, and the arc reactor made half the room glow. two, it was a little hard to hide outside of camp.

the doctors said they could take it out within the next two months or so.

"ooh, turn the song up," leo said from the back.

annabeth, who was sitting shotgun, did so.

i laughed as the song grew louder, "wow, leo. didn't take you to be a swiftie."

"excuse me," leo sounded offended. "ms. taylor swift is the most wonderful musician out there, and i'm appalled that you thought i didn't know about her."

"you only know about her because of me," theo deadpanned.

"that makes more sense," i grinned. 

"do you even know what appalled means?" piper teased.

the entire van laughed.

"hey!" leo protested. "i'm not just looks. i've got a brain. i know it's a lot to expect, but i've got brains and beauty."

"hmm," theo muttered, "not seeing the beauty."

"we both know that's a lie," leo looked him straight in the eye.

theo turned away stammering.

annabeth and i caught piper and jason's eye from the rearview mirror, the four of us trying not to giggle.

"one coffee, four hot chocolates, and one peppermint vanilla latte."

"thank you," i thanked the server, taking my coffee.