𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐗

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT
THEODORE (THEO) BADEAUX
SON OF APHRODITE

NAME:
THEO — DIVINE GIFT (GREEK)
BADEAUX — TO GAPE (OCCITAN)

DOB:
DEC 27 — CAPRICORN

AGE:
15 — Nearly two years younger than Riley (1 & 3/4)

HOGWARTS HOUSE:
Hufflepuff — Loyalty, Fair-Play, Dedication

MBTI
ISFJ — Defender

ALIGNMENT
Lawful Good — Benefactor

SPECIAL INFORMATION:
Theo is a wizard/sorcerer, similar to Agatha Harkness/Wanda Maximoff. His powers have been passed down through generations, though the magic dulled (and was eventually forgotten) far before it reached him. Theo is the first demigod in his family ever — the godly blood in his veins awakened his magic, turning him into a powerful wizard.

The thing that sets Theo's magic apart from the other witches and wizards like him, is that his magic takes on the colour of his mood. Blue is a calm or neutral mood, green is annoyed or a mixture of emotions, purple is fear, red is anger, pink is excitement, and mixtures/other shades of colours can mean different emotions.

'The Map', a spellbook created by Theo's ancestor, holds the incantations and rune designs for almost every spell ever. Theo memorized The Map during the break between TLH and TMA. Using his magic does not drain him significantly, but there is always a limit to how much he can use. He prefers using incantations over runes because they are quicker.

Theo is special because he's the only magical being in the past three hundred years to have created a completely new spell. During the fight with Medea, he created a spell to get Leo and Jason out of her mind control (instead of Piper getting them free canonically). While the other witches and wizards in the world do not know of Theo, they do sense that there is a strong magic out there. Perhaps stronger than theirs.

What they would do to get their hands on that magic... we may just find out.

REY WRITES!

okay, this was bcz theo's a pretty big part of the story, so i just need to clear some things about him. most of this have been mentioned / will be, but most ppl don't read close enough or they forgot, so yeah.

a/n thanks for reading!

also, i may do a spinoff on the events of tlh and theo being on the quest with them, but it's highly unlikely. so i just shared that bit about him creating the spell above : )