𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

ACT THREE
THE HEROES OF OLYMPUS:
THE HOUSE OF HADES

𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐚,
𝐧𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝
 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭,
𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭
 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝...
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞
- 𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧

RILEY ANNALIESE STARK WAS BORN A FIGHTER.

The nymph nurses on Olympus had warned Aphrodite of the high chances of a stillborn. But Aphrodite knew her child's spirit, Anthony Stark's spirit. She knew this child would not back down quickly.

And when young Riley was born, what a joyous thing she was. She put her mother, an Olympian goddess, through nearly twelve hours of labor. But when she was born, and when she entered the world, she was a lovely little thing. Aphrodite was jealous of Anthony for a while, that he would be the one to raise her.

Aphrodite kept her daughter for the rest of the day, fascinated by all her little fingers and toes. She watched her squirm and wiggle when she tickled the soft spot on the back of her neck. She was in awe.

It was then that a vision struck the goddess.

A girl with blue eyes, hanging off the edge of something, staring at the sun in the distance as if it was her last time. Voices muddled together, but just barely, the girl nodded. 

And she fell.

Aphrodite gasped, staring at her daughter, who was asleep.

Anthony's future wasn't very happy. The Gods knew that. Which is why Aphrodite wanted to gift him with a bright spot in his life. Something for him to come home to.

But she couldn't help but wonder if in doing so, she condemned her daughter to a worse fate.

CAST:

ISABELA MERCED AS... RILEY STARK
DYLAN O'BRIEN AS... PERCY JACKSON
BRIGHTON SHARBINO AS... ANNABETH CHASE
NEELS VISSER AS... JASON GRACE
TIMOTHEE CHALAMET AS... THEO BADEAUX
LULU ANTARISKA AS... PIPER MCLEAN
OMAR RUDBERG AS... LEO VALDEZ
KI HONG LEE... AS FRANK ZHANG
AMANDLA STENBERG AS... HAZEL LEVESQUE
DANNY DEVITO AS... COACH GLEESON HEDGE
FINN WOLFHARD AS... NICO DI ANGELO

 NICO DI ANGELO