𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊.

𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐘 𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐊.

i stood on the ship blasting energy at romans who got too close. percy and jason combined their powers, creating a massive storm that pushed the romans back. my irises began to glow pink as i added energy to their storm. pale pink lightning flashed, destroying the romans' ranks.

"i have an idea!" i yelled to percy. "cover for me!"

i didn't hear percy's response because i ran below deck and into my room. shuffling through my things, i looked for it.

"where is it? where is it? where is — found it!" i held it in the air triumphantly.

clipping it around my wrists, i made my way back up. 

leo, theo, jason, and frank had made it safely onto the ship, and we were holding off the romans for as long as they could.

"tink!" percy called, his voice strained from the amount of energy he was using for the storm. "a little help over here!"

"i got you!" i called back. 

tapping my wrists together, the bracelets glowed a bright blue. i held my hand out in the distance, and aimed at a group of romans. and i fired.

a non-harmful disc shot out, carrying electromagnetic energy. the disc fell at the foot of one of the romans, before opening up and binding two of the closest romans together with an electrocharged rope. nothing harmful, just wouldn't come off until i turned the widow bite's off.

"sweet!" i grinned.

i let my powers flow back into the storm and shot at any romans who got too close.

"ship!" piper yelled. "someone's on the ship!"

"i got it!" i called, running towards the roman that had made it on.

her eyes blazed as i made my way towards her and she looked ready to kill me. 

she swung at me, and i ducked. i grabbed her shoulder, and using the wall as a step, swung my legs around her. remembering natasha's teachings, i shoved my elbow into her shoulder, causing her to fall forward. with one well-placed punch to the nose, she fell unconscious.

"theo!" i called, motioning to the unconscious person.

he nodded, understanding what i was trying to say. with a quick chant, purple magic wrapped around her and carried her back to the romans where she sat up, dazed.

i looked into the crowd, just able to see a blonde head in the distance.

"leo, get the ship ready to leave," i told him. "annabeth's on her way."