Prologue

Message From the Author(me):

Hello, it is me, the author or formerly known as the writer for this story, The Defective Clone, this is your point of view type of story, it takes place around 19BBY before the battle of Yavin.

This story takes you on a journey through the galaxy, you had learned to fight on Kamino where they sent you through hell & badly treated & teached you.
You also learned to fight with Captain Rex the Captain of the 501st battalion, & friend of Anakin Skywalker, he trained you most of the time, having you tag along on missions with General Skywalker, & learning what to do on Solo missions with no one, not even Rex, only staying in contact through comms.

When Rex believed you were ready he sent you on your first mission without contact with him or any other clone through your comm device, he sent you to the planet Yalbec Prime where you came across trouble, you kept low when you arrived & continued to as you watched unforseen clones fighting the Yalbec Queen that seemed to be a giant spider with a stinger, you watched as they fought their way out of the mess until you saw a blaster shot miss you slightly passing directly over your head.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Wanna read more? Find out what happens in the next chapters, enjoy reading.❤️❤️❤️

All rights are reserved for Lucasfilm & the great work they have done for Star Wars.