Chapter Twelve

Rafa & Trace

On Ord Mantell in Cid’s bar Echo helps Omega learn how to use the bow she got from the Zigeran planet when they went to rescued Muchi & Omega scared away guests as she learned, the rest of you watched from behind. “Steady, arms level, keep your eye on the target.” Echo says as Omega shoots & hits the target just slightly off. “Got it!” Omega says in excitement. “Good. Again.” Echo replies. “But I’ve already hit the target three times!” Omega says. “Out of 12, that’s luck Omega. Not skill, soldiers need to be consistent.” Echo says as Omega tries again & hits one of the game tables knocking out the power on it. “I was doing better until those two showed up.” Omega says as the fellow bar creatures laughed at her. “You have to learn to tune out distractions, which comes with practice. Again.” Echo says as she tries & hits the wall. “Not exactly a natural is she.” Wrecker whispers as Hunter shrugs as Cid busts in punching Wrecker in the shoulder. “Ok, playtimes over, we need to talk.” Cid says as she walks towards her office with the batch following behind her, you stayed back & let them do the talking while you chilled. “I assume you boys know what a tactical droid is?” Cid asks. “The operational brains of the seperatist military.” Tech adds. “This is my briefing, goggles. Tactical droid intel has tremendous value which is why you're gonna break into this commissioning facility on Corellia & retrieve it before they all get destroyed.” Cid says. “We haven’t decided if we’re gonna work for you or not.” Hunter adds. “Allow me to decide for you, you’re in! I’m talking about a mutually beneficial arrangement, you make money? I make money & I watch your back, put the heat on you, it’s the best option you got.” Cid says. “I guess we're in.” Hunter replies with a sigh. “I know you're in, I just told you you’re in. & you, you're releasing too soon because of those weak noodle arms, build up your strength.” Cid says as she takes the bow from Omega & fires shots perfect with the center line because apparently Cid insisted they chatted when you were around to listen.

When you all arrive on Corellia Tech settles the ship onto a carrier & sneaks in while attached to the ship. “This old trick?” Echo asks. “It’s get’s us past their senses every time.” Tech replies. “Why is a tactical droid more important than the other droids?” Omega asks. “The more tactical they fought, the more they learned & won.” Echo replies. “Yeah! Except against us!” Wrecker adds. “With clones now serving the empire knowing how to defeat them just went up in value.” Tech adds as well. “We're approaching the decommissioning site. We can land at the industrial junk yard & go in on foot.” Echo says as Tech detaches the Marauder from the ship & lands where Echo said you all could.

When you deboard the Marauder you all sneak off quietly with blasters raised looking around the area & then heading into the factory facility to find the tactical droid. “Cid didn’t mention this place was guarded by police droids.” Hunter says. “They are operating on an open quantrent scan, if timed correctly, there’s an entry point in their blind spot. Follow me.” Tech says as he leads the way upwards. After you all reach the top you walk in to find battle droids being demolished & thrown into lava.

You all make your way across the metal balcony up top & hide while Hunter informs the team on what to do. “Echo, Tech, we’ll locate & retrieve the droid, Wrecker, cover us up top.” Hunter orders. “But be on the lookout was Crosshair’s job.” Wrecker says. “That wasn’t a request.” Hunter replies. “What about me? What should I do?” Omega asks. “Stay here & keep your eyes peeled for the target, let’s move.” Hunter says taking Echo & Tech with him while Wrecker went up high & you stayed with Omega trying to look for the droid.

Hunter, Tech, & Echo all make their way downwards stunning two workers & taking over the control panel. “A tactical droid is listed in the system but only one, the rest have already been destroyed.” Echo says. “We have one shot at this, let’s get it right.” Hunter says as Omega & you up top spot the droid. “Ha, found it. Sort of, the droids already in pieces.” Omega comms in. “Is the head intact?” Tech asks. “Affirmative. Wait! Someone just ran off with the droid head.” Omega says as Wrecker spots the person who stole the head. “I see him! One of the workers is stealing our target.” Wrecker says. “I’m on it!” Omega says. “Negative, stay out of sight.” Hunter replies to Omega but you & Omega are both shocked as you are both stopped by a worker. “I don’t think so.” The worker says. “Stay back!” Omega says drawing her bow as you drew your blaster. “Woah, woah, take it easy kid, I don’t wanna hurt you but I can’t have you getting in the way.” The woman says as she removes her mask. “You're the one in our way.” Omega replies. “Rafa I got the target, where are you?!” Another voice calls through the comm, you & Omega were both talking to Rafa. “Don’t answer that.” Omega says as the other woman makes her way down to where she was stopped by the batch down below. “Rafa, come in, what's going on ? Where are you? We need to get out of here.” The woman says as Tech, Echo, & Hunter draw blasters upon her. “Who are you?” Tech asks. “Who am I? Who are you?” The woman asks as back up top you & Omega defend yourselves. “Your arms look a little shaky there, ok, you win. Why don’t you ease up on that thing & we can talk about this.” Rafa says as Omega tries to give up but Rafa suddenly attacks Omega & you & Omega fires a shot that cuts open a pipe system that causes the whole system to be locked down.