Chapter Seven

Civil War

You & The Bad Batch make your way to go see the Prime Minister of Kamino & explain to him what happened but you all are stopped by a coruscant guard. “Where do you think you're going? The training facility is that way.” The coruscant guard asks. “Training facility?” Hunter asks to stop & turn around. “For a battle simulation, Admiral Tarkin has requested to see more of your squad in action.” The guard informs. “Then we are not being reprimanded?” Tech asks. “No, you're being tested, now go get gear up.” The guard finishes. “So, we're not in trouble, & they want us to fight more!ha, maybe this empire thing isn’t so bad after all.” Wrecker says nudging Tech. “Hunter? Do you want me to join you guys?” You ask. “You kinda don’t have a choice now, come on, we’ll show you what to do.” Hunter says. “Please, I’ll be fine, I’ve done this plenty of times when I was here.” You reply by nudging Hunter as you walk with them.

When getting into the fighting arena Tarkin informs you all the tasks & begins when ready. “The valuable clones are being challenged by the empire to demonstrate your effectiveness, a combat proficiency test is in order, take your positions.” Tarkin orders. “We’ve done this a thousand times boys, you know what to do.” Hunter tells the squad as you all take positions. “A battle simulation, give us a real challenge!” Wrecker says as you all hide behind wall barriers & fire on the droids using stun only on your blasters. “Crosshair! Take the towers!” Hunter orders as Crosshair runs off, wall climbing up to the tower’s & taking down the towers & continuing to stay up their while firing from above. “Move in.” Hunter orders Tech & Wrecker while you stay with Echo & Hunter. “I’ll cover you.” Hunter informs you & Echo as you move in & meet up with Wrecker & Tech. “This is taking way too long!” Wrecker says as he runs into the battle & knocks down the battle simulation droids & firing on them as well.

Wrecker takes down all of them while you continue to hide with everyone else. “What else you got! Give me more!” Wrecker says as suddenly stronger simulation droids appeared, Wrecker tried to take one down but failed & was shot with a live round & Hunter realized what was going on. “They’re using live rounds! Get Wrecker we’ll cover you!” Hunter says as the 3 of you jump into action & try to take down the droids while Tech finds a way to rescue Wrecker. “Wrecker, are you alright?” Tech says as he gets closer to where Wrecker was. “Aw, I felt that one.” Wrecker says as Tech helps him get to safety & succeeds.

Crosshair regroups with you as more troops are activated. “Fall back!” Hunter says moving from your position to the other side. “This is going well.” Crosshair adds. “No time for chatter Crosshair, we have to figure out a way to take those guys down!” You say as Hunter looks at you. “These training blasters are useless on them!” Echo says. “Then we improvise. Tarkin wants to test us, let’s not disappoint him.” Hunter says as he whistles to Tech & Wrecker giving Tech hand signals he understands. “Aw! I hate hand signals!” Wrecker says. “Perhaps if you memorize them.” Tech adds. “Why don’t you memorize them!” Wrecker asks. “I have! What we did on Felucca.” Tech says. “Why didn’t you just say that!” Wrecker says as he replies to Hunter with a thumbs up.

Your group all runs in taking different positions & confusing the droids, Tech runs over to Wrecker telling him that he can reprogram it. “Reprogramming this thing will be useless if you crush it!” Tech says as Echo & Wrecker holds down the droid & Tech gains control riding on its back & taking down all the troops allowing Hunter & Crosshair to run in. “I can’t contain the connection!” Tech says as his droid is shot down by another & Tech falls backwards stuck underneath it. “Tech!” Wrecker shouts.

Crosshair we need more cover fire!” Hunter orders as Crosshair tries to find a way to take the last one down. “Tech, hold tight buddy!” Wrecker says. “I’m… not going anywhere.” Tech informs him. “Wrecker! Knife!” Crosshair orders as Wrecker throws his knife up in the air & Crosshair shoots the knife at the exact moment with his sniper taking down the last droid. “Wow!” Wrecker says. “Nice work.” Hunter says as you all regroup & help out Tech.