Chapter Ten

On the run

When you all got back to the Marauder you all hopped in & flew up into the atmosphere above the planet & relaxed in the ship deciding on where to go next, whether to go on a mission or stay low.

“Astapor, that’s where we’ll go.” Hunter says as everyone is gathered around each other. “But AStapor isn’t even in habiated?” Wrecker asks. “Which makes it the perfect place to hide out.” Hunter replies.  “Hide, but I’ve been stuck on Kamino my whole life, can’t we? Explore?” Omega asks. “Not right now, we have to wait for things to settle down.” Hunter replies. “Well, we won’t be doing that either, we don’t have enough fuel & also we are internally out of rations. Without the Republic to provide us supplies, we’ll have to acquire the necessities on our own.” Tech says. “Well we got a bigger problem, comm chatter has our ship's signature on a wanted list.” Echo chimes in. “So we scramble it.” Tech replies. “You can do that?” Wrecker asks as you roll your eyes. “Of course I can do it, but I need to land in order to perform these modifications. By my calculations the closest planet is Pantora.” Tech says as Wrecker & Tech leave. “Well, Pantora it is.” Hunter says as he joins Wrecker & Tech while you chill with Omega. “Pantora it is.” Omega says as you smile at her & walk with her up to the cockpit to get ready to land.

When they land they land in a restricted area & you all don’t even realize it. “Why didn’t you tell me we were out of rations? Now I’m starving!” Wrecker says as he & Tech deboard the Marauder. “Our priority is scrambling the ship’s signature key.” Tech says. “Heh, your priority.” Wrecker chuckles as Tech & Wrecker are greeted by an unfamiliar person. “You fellas here for repairs?” The man asks. “Just a minor calibration.” Tech says. “Have at it, just need to scan your ship in.” The man says approaching the Marauder just to be stopped by Wrecker. “Are you sure about that?” Wrecker asks. “I suppose I could skip that step, em, aren’t you forgetting something?” The man asks. “What? You said you skipped that step?” Wrecker asks. “I could…” The man pauses as Wrecker talks over him. “Great!” Wrecker replies. “If I had some incentive, of the financial variety.” The man asks. “I think he means credits.” Wrecker asks Tech as he hands him very few credits. “Is that a sufficient incentive?” Tech asks as he rolls his eyes & gives him more that he accepts. “Pleasure doing business with you.” The man finishes as he walks off. “Haha! We're getting the hang of this civilian thing.” Wrecker says as he goes onto the Marauder & leads Gonky off while the rest of the crew follow behind.

“You can’t sell that explosive, it’s our last one. & where’s Y/N?” Wrecker asks. “It’s the only thing we have worth any money, & she insisted she should stay on the ship, I don’t mind what she does, she knows what she’s doing.” Hunter says. “You wanna eat don’t you?” Echo asks. “Why do Tech & I have to do all the repairs while you guys get to go sightseeing?” Wrecker asks. “Sightseeing?” Omega asks. “No, no, no, this is a supply run, in & out quickly & quietly.” Hunter says. “Yeah, & you stick out too much.” Echo says dressed like a protocol droid. “Oh yeah & you don’t?!” Wrecker says. “Not dressed like this.” Echo replies putting his visor down. “Alright let’s get moving, Omega you're with us.” Hunter says. “Yes!” Omega whispers in excitement as Hunter, Echo, & Omega leave. “Hey! Bring back something good to eat!” Wrecker calls.

As Hunter, Omega, & Echo walk their through the downtown area ships fly by while people talk down below & Omega can’t help herself but try to get distracted by everything she sees.

As the batch continue to walk through down they come across a large group of Clone troopers being cheered upon by the civilians living in the area. “What are they celebrating?” Omega asks. “The end of the war.” Hunter replies as Echo points out something. “Chain code post, like on Saleucami.” Echo says. “Things are changing quicker than I thought, let’s get what we came for & get out of here.” Hunter says. “But the war is over, isn’t that good?” Omega asks. “Depends which side you're on.” Echo says as he leads the way through town.