Chapter Sixteen

The Senator

After rescuing Omega from Cad Bane & Fennec Shand, you all returned to Cid on Ord Mantell in hopes to get another job from her. “How’s the mantell mix kid?” Wrecker asks, carrying Omega on his shoulder. “Better than ever.” Omega replies sharing with Wrecker. “Yeah it is!” Wrecker says. “So, when’s our next mission?” Omega asks. “With two bounty hunter’s after you it would be wise to keep a low profile.” Tech replies. “Tech’s right, there’s two much heat on us right now.” Hunter adds. “That never stopped us before.” Wrecker says. “The kid’s been through enough, she needs a break.” Hunter says, pulling Wrecker aside. “She seems fine to me.” Wrecker replies as Hunter walks off & heads inside Cid’s bar with the crew, you followed close by, keeping an eye out. “I’ve got a mission for you boys. A simple extraction on Raxus.” Cid says. “Raxus? That is the former center of the Sepratist government, it has since become an Imperial assessment.” Tech says. “I’m not interested in a history lesson goggles. You're being hired to locate & free Senator Avi Sing from his confinement, my client will meet you at the coordinates to brief you. Details are on this, now get going.” Cid says through it towards Tech but Hunter grabs it. “Help a sepratist? Not gonna happen.” Hunter says, throwing it back to Cid. “Your debt’s still not taken care of remember? A job’s a job.” Cid says as Hunter pulls her aside. “I am not bringing Omega to a planet swarming with Imperials.” Hunter says. “So leave her here with me. I'll keep an eye on her.” Cid replies. “I don’t exactly trust you either.” Hunter adds. “Good, you shouldn’t but if keeping the kid safe means more money in my pocket it’s in my best interest to do so isn’t it?” Cid says. “If anything happens to her…” Hunter pauses. “Yeah, yeah, Bandana just get outta here will ya?” Cid asks as Hunter goes over to Omega. “Ready when you are Sergeant.” Omega says, saluting him. “Not this time Omega, you're staying with Cid.” Hunter says. “But? The mission? I’m part of this squad too!” Omega replies. “Then following orders shouldn’t be a problem stay close to Cd & don’t leave this parler, got it soldier?” Hunter asks. “Ugh, yes sir.” Omega says as you go up to Hunter before they all leave. “Hunter? What about me?” You ask as Hunter sighs. “You can tag along, I trust you.” Hunter says as you grin & walk out with them.

“Hey, tiny, I got a mission for you, now get scrubbing.” Cid says through her a soap sponge & she gets to work.

“We’ve never been to Raxus before.” Wrecker says. “The coordinates from Cid have us landing outside the capital city of Raxalon, the home of their senate.” Tech adds. “I can’t believe we're helping a seperatist senator.” Echo says. “So you have said… repeatedly.” Tech replies. “I’ve always thought we’d make it to Raxus someday, but not like this.” Hunter replies to Wrecker as you join the batch up front.

As Tech glides to Marauder down to the surface they are met with an unwanted crew. “Unidentified transport, this is a restricted airspace, transmit your clearance code.” A trooper says over the intercom. “Input the codes from Cid’s client.” Hunter orders as Tech does as asked. “Hunter? The client is a seperatist, how do we know this isn’t a trap.” Echo asks. “You're cleared for entry, proceed.” The trooper replies as they fly off & they continue their descent into Raxus. “Now are you convinced?” Tech asks. “No.” Echo replies, crossing his arms.

When you land you all walk out together searching for Cid’s client. “I have simply stated that the codes did in fact work, the client being a seperatist is not relevant.” Tech says. “It is to me.” Echo replies. “Forgot politics, were here to do a job.” Hunter adds. “I am very pleased to hear you say that.” A droid says as a Sepratist droid appears behind a tree. “Who are you?” Tech asks. “I am your client.” The droid replies. “We’re working for a droid?” Wrecker asks as you shrug your shoulders. “That is correct, my master Senator Sing was arrested for speaking out at the…” The droid pauses. “We don’t care.” Echo says. “Just take us to where the Senator is being held.” Hunter replies. “Right to it, I like you. Very well, follow me.” The droid says as you all follow the droid into the city.